Home

Best team to rebuild?

This is a discussion on Best team to rebuild? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Best team to rebuild?

With the rosters near, I was wondering who people think is the best team to rebuild. I'm looking for one of the worst teams in the game, which will take awhile to build up. I was thinking Idaho, they have a wierd quirky dome which could get loud in the future. Any other suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 12:28 AM   #2
Rookie

carefreedvp's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Best team to rebuild?

I began mine with Wyoming and am in the third season, currently 4-0 on all american. My first few games were rough as the team was just awful, basically no one above a 75 on defense. I retooled my defense into a smaller faster version with surplus linebackers on the line and safeties at outside lb running a 3-4 or 4-2-5.

As for other teams, it depends on what type of offense you'd want to run. The MAC has some wide open teams but won't do much defensively. San Jose State is awful and UTEP, with whom I began last year, had a serviceable offense. The bcs conferences are just too easy to get to the top of the polls quickly. Some other C-USA teams are solid, Southern Miss had a great defense last year and UCF was challenging too. The moutain west is the best of the smaller conferences with utah, tcu and byu all strong teams.
Rutgers

Carefree wherever you may be
We are the famous CFC
We don't give a f#$@ whoever you may be
We are the famous CFC

XBL Tag: CFCDVP

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »