Home

Anyone else average 3 kick returns for TD a game?

This is a discussion on Anyone else average 3 kick returns for TD a game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 02:27 AM   #1
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7
Anyone else average 3 kick returns for TD a game?

Last year punt returns were ridiculously easy, while they have seemed to fix this somewhat, now I am getting 2-3 KR a game for a TD...the opposing players just fall down after getting block and i can usually just run it straight...I'm playing on Heisman with no adjustments to the slider...its really irritating its so easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #2
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Anyone else average 3 kick returns for TD a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgod8
Last year punt returns were ridiculously easy, while they have seemed to fix this somewhat, now I am getting 2-3 KR a game for a TD...the opposing players just fall down after getting block and i can usually just run it straight...I'm playing on Heisman with no adjustments to the slider...its really irritating its so easy.
I've heard this complaint from a couple of other people. I think it means I just suck because I have yet to take one to the house.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:48 AM   #3
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6

Between myself and my bother we average about one kick return a game so I'm not sure what to tell you because I still find returning akick to be a challenege.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:53 AM   #4
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3

Lucky punks lol, who do you play with? I'm betting that the OP plays with some school stacked with speed, I play as UK and I haven't gotten a KR past midfield. Punt returns are worse though for me, I used to be able to run a punt back at will, the past 2 years I haven't returned 1. It pissing me off.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:56 AM   #5
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

I usually use WVU, but I have had it happen with other teams I use too. The issue is not speed, it is the fact that the players running down the field all just get knocked over when my dudes try and block them instead of being able to get off the block.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 02:57 AM   #6
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Between myself and my bother we average about one kick return a game so I'm not sure what to tell you because I still find returning akick to be a challenege.
Averaging one a game I feel is still too much.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:57 AM   #7
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6

I've played iwth Ohio St. USC Oregon so far as well as my team builder school.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:59 AM   #8

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Wait, I'm confused, you return one kick for a TD a game yet you consider it to be a challenge?? That makes no sense.

This is actually one of my minor complaints. Not necessarily returning kicks for TD's, but the coverage as a whole seems relatively weak to me. The good pursuit angles help to not make it too bad but I still find it too easy at times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »