Home

RC at its finest but thats not all

This is a discussion on RC at its finest but thats not all within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 04:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
RC at its finest but thats not all

this and many reasons i passed on NCAA. playing online and with friends will suck to the suckth(i know dont make sense) power plus its was quite funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xewCP-75zsw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 04:40 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: RC at its finest but thats not all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc5gZCRzEvU

this is another reason why. EA EA EA and thats all i have to say
Old 07-19-2009, 04:53 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 22

Does the author of this video think he's a comedian? Because he sure fails at it lol.. man

And whats with this sudden explosion of Apex wannabe's?

Post Patch..NCAA plays a decent game of pigskin. I just want to say to the developers that i was pretty harsh on them in the demo impressions thread a bit more then i should of...BUT...i still stand firm in that they need to do much much more per off season and need to take a very close look at Madden's presentation re-work over the off season because NCAA presentation is so old and dated ..it needs a total revamp..if NCAA had redone the presentation...it would really help cover up other downfall aspects of the game..atleast it would be exciting to play still regardless of the downfall aspects...with that said, with the ps3 patch..the game is ALOT better..i dont have a ps3 but i borrowed my friends over the weekend as he's out of town and after some tweaking of the sliders...this game plays a SOLID game of football...its just a shame it feels so dead and has no "soul" in the game

Adam...you guys need to really look into a complete overhaul of the presentation... it will do wonders for your game, outside of that..you got a decent playing game post patch

Madden's revamped Presentation will make their game feel like a brand new game..mark my words and i havent even played it

Last edited by Moegames; 07-19-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Does the author of this video think he's a comedian? Because he sure fails at it lol.. man

And whats with this sudden explosion of Apex wannabe's?

Post Patch..NCAA plays a decent game of pigskin. I just want to say to the developers that i was pretty harsh on them in the demo impressions thread a bit more then i should of...BUT...i still stand firm in that they need to do much much more per off season and need to take a very close look at Madden's presentation re-work over the off season because NCAA presentation is so old and dated ..it needs a total revamp..if NCAA had redone the presentation...it would really help cover up other downfall aspects of the game..atleast it would be exciting to play still regardless of the downfall aspects...with that said, with the ps3 patch..the game is ALOT better..i dont have a ps3 but i borrowed my friends over the weekend as he's out of town and after some tweaking of the sliders...this game plays a SOLID game of football...its just a shame it feels so dead and has no "soul" in the game

Adam...you guys need to really look into a complete overhaul of the presentation... it will do wonders for your game, outside of that..you got a decent playing game post patch

Madden's revamped Presentation will make their game feel like a brand new game..mark my words and i havent even played it

Dude seriously, what does all the presentation in the world going to do when the core gameplay and animations are old, stale, and dated?

Forget weather or not you like the individuals making these videos. Forget their schtick, forget their jokes, forget their accents, forget all that. Its WHAT they are showing thats important. A man simply cannot change directions in mid air. This should NEVER happen, EVER.

EA Tiburon really need to give the fundamental core engines of their football games a complete overhaul. There is alot wrong at the core of these games. I want a realistic version of football, meaning physics and animations, and some solid AI and overall gameplay before i care at all about presentation, or any other game modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »