Home

PLZ HELP VERY FRUSTRATED

This is a discussion on PLZ HELP VERY FRUSTRATED within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PLZ HELP VERY FRUSTRATED

every game i play online people just run around in the backfield until a reciever gets open, then throws it. Even if i blitz it does no good. they have like 6 to 10 seconds(thats not stretching the truth) and no matter what i do, i cant stop it. Im using Bama, so defense shouldnt be the problem. Right now im playing Nebraska and this guy is running back like 30 yards then completes a 40 yard pass and there is nothing i can do to stop it. its really fustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: PLZ HELP VERY FRUSTRATED

Best thing that works for me is to play man defense with one of your LBs in hook zone (the yellow zone). Audible your DL to all slant one direction, which should make him roll the other direction. Then use your LB to shadow him and blitz once he leaves the pocket.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
Rookie

also, its halftime, and i have seven freakin fumbles, 3 with a stud WR, 2 with my starting RB, 1 for my QB, and one with some scrub TE, AAHHHH what the hell is wrong with this game, i dont even use the highlight stick either. very aggrevating
Old 07-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

try mixing in some cb blitzes from one side and manually use a fast DE from the other side. He will be contained and will most likely be running away from the speedy Cb into your web. mix in cvr 3 LB blitzes and drop your fastest DE into a MLB zone / spy
Old 07-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

odds are you play cheesers who put gameplan on aggresive for long intervals.

but the way your comments read- its as though your a cheeser seeing how people will answer

in the ps3 and xbox360 versions this year, you cant back up that far and chuck it. you wont be that successful

are you on ps2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #6
Rookie

Unhappy Re: PLZ HELP VERY FRUSTRATED

360 version, sorry, i was typing while playing, couldnt word it the way i wanted. Ok, so i have played 9 games online, im 1-8, i suck, i know i suck, but the thing that is ruining the game is, when i play anyone online, they are snapping the ball, running back fifteen to twenty yards, then going to either sideline, and when they get their, they either run or throw accross the middle to a wide open reciever every time. I run QB spy's but they play off so far that when the QB gets to the line of scrimmage they can get 10 yards before my spy can get to them. and if i control the guy myself and rush in after he leaves the pocket, there is always a guy wide open either on the sideline or the middle, no matter what defense i pick. its getting really frustrating. i thought that it was just Tebow(first time i noticed was against FLA) but when the freakin cornhuskers are doing it with their starter, i know something is up. I have tried corner blitz's, spys, spreading my line, outside LB blitz's and pretty much everything else you can think of. Is it really that hard to find a sim player.....
Old 07-20-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Double corner blitzes, something that will get there fast. Just blitz, blitz, and more blitz. Eventually cheesers will make mistakes, they always do. When you do get the interception make them pay by turning into tochdowns. Also on offense run the ball, if they start playing everone in the box use quick slants.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #8
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

My advice is to stop playing against little kids and Loser's at life. Find some guys on here to play.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »