Home

ever had a game where the computer wouldnt let you win?

This is a discussion on ever had a game where the computer wouldnt let you win? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 01:29 AM   #17
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: ever had a game where the computer wouldnt let you win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerfan50
everyone who thinks this happened to them either had a bad game or just sucks
For everyone game the computer wouldn't let you win, they let you win the other 11?

What about those games that you just can't lose? No one posts about them.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:00 AM   #18
Rookie

Pheud's Arena

OVR: 6

Oh yeah.
Marshall Vs. Tulane

Tulane, perhaps one of the worst football teams in the game, blows me out 33-0.I threw 7 interceptions,and lost 4 fumbles.Tulane racked up about 400 yards of offense, and their horrible defense held me to maybe 80-90 yards on offense.I do remember my rushing was was 34 attempts for -30 yards though.

This game made me so mad I had to quit playing for a couple of hours.

Then their was Marshall Vs. Oklahoma in the Texas Bowl.Oklahoma only had 2 offensive touchdowns, but beat me 45-17.They picked me off 3 times for interception returns for touchdowns, and returned a fumble from their own 15 yard line for a touchdown.Oh yeah, they kicked a field goal too just for good measure.

Truly a frustrating game.

Lets go V-C-U!!(And to make it clear, I have been a VCU hoops fan since 2007...no bandwagon for me, thank you very much!)
Old 07-20-2009, 04:13 AM   #19
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

Ive noticed over the years that cpu drives following turnovers seem to get pts most of the time..I don't mind losing but i hate the convenient red zone turnover the cpu gets..Your hb can run strong between the tackles all drive until he gets top the red zone.. then he fumbles.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:08 AM   #20
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

I've had games where it's been extremely hard to win, yea. Last year at least, not this one.

I had built up Arkansas State to be the top team every year. I could play a game against the #2 team in the nation and win heftily and then the next game play against someone like the 6th best team in our conference and I just couldn't stop them. It was ridiculous.

With this one, I don't know if it's due to different play calling or not... but I was playing my dynasty as Tech against Texas in my room while my roommate was in the living room doing the exact same thing (same time and difficulty settings). I was able to win about 53-10 while he only one by 3 points in OT. Whenever I would go and check out his game Texas would just be unstoppable and doing some crazy stuff while his team couldn't catch/stop anything. I guess now that it might have been this "U AIN'T GONNA WIN!" thing kicking in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »