Home

Allow the cpu to recruit for you....

This is a discussion on Allow the cpu to recruit for you.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
Treble Complete

billmatic's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Allow the cpu to recruit for you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
Ya.. you can set like if u want them to recruit more QBs over RBs etc... just set QB to high, and wr to low, or whatever. Then u can set it to where they will recruit QBs that are scramblers, pocket passers, or balanced. I set all positions to balanced, and left it at medium for all for them to recruit. May change it to where they will recruit more of certain positions as season goes along. Just depending on how I'm liking my players i have now(playing with ND btw..)
Right, I know you can set your preferences (Mobile QB vs Pocket QB, etc) and importance (high, low, etc), but can you pick the actual players themselves? Like if I know I want to recruit Jimbo McGee the 4 star Halfback from Alaska, can I add him to my list and have the CPU do the dirty work, or do I have to make all the calls myself?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #10
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Allow the cpu to recruit for you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmatic
Right, I know you can set your preferences (Mobile QB vs Pocket QB, etc) and importance (high, low, etc), but can you pick the actual players themselves? Like if I know I want to recruit Jimbo McGee the 4 star Halfback from Alaska, can I add him to my list and have the CPU do the dirty work, or do I have to make all the calls myself?

Ohhh ya, u can select ho u want in ur target list of 35, and the CPU wil do all the work. I just played the first week with ND, and got a 4* 6'2 190lb FS commit already without even picking who I want in my target list. And considering the progression is whack in this game, a 4* player will prolly come in in the high 80s, and be in the mid 90s by year 3. I think I'll leave it as is. Just set my DE and DT thing to Run stopper since i play 3-4 D. for some reason tho they don't have LB setting to set it as pass rusher/speed. It's only set to coverage, run stopper, or balance. weird.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »