Home

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SKIPPING YEARS?

This is a discussion on HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SKIPPING YEARS? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SKIPPING YEARS?

For those who are getting tired of the same ol' same ol' year in and year out, should really consider skipping years without making a purchase.

Though it was extremely difficult, I skipped over last year's release of NCAA 09. Having just purchased NCAA 10, I am finding it to be very enjoyable and I am seeing many improvements since NCAA 08. I guess having not purchased 09 is making the game fresh and exciting.

With so many stating that 10 is not much of a change from 09, it shows how little developers want to push the envelope year to year. As everyone is about to hopefully see, Madden 10 finally has made that push to get better.

It is possible that many were pulled over from the NCAA team to help make that massive transition from Madden 09 to Madden 10. Just something to think about!

I started skipping years with basketball (skipped 2k9) as well as hockey (skipped NHL 08 and may consider doing the same with NHL 10).

Sad that it has come to this but I am no longer willing to spend $60 for a slight upgrade and in some cases a complete downgrade. Time to start skipping years folks especially when it comes to sports games!

Last edited by Rules; 07-19-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »