Home

Questions....

This is a discussion on Questions.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Questions....

What are the best rosters in ea locker to download, like every player named and tweaks and all that? Also, should i be able to use them with online dynasty and other career game modes? (ex. RTG)

Also, does anyone else have the issue/glitch with RTG where your player looks like hes standing on his tippy toes or whatever? Like i started one with Terrelle Pryor, and after every play where he walks around and stuff he looks ******** or something lol.

Other than that, the game is good. They could have made it great though, with a couple of tweaks and stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 02:07 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Questions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarshallsAreDeadd
What are the best rosters in ea locker to download, like every player named and tweaks and all that? Also, should i be able to use them with online dynasty and other career game modes? (ex. RTG)

Also, does anyone else have the issue/glitch with RTG where your player looks like hes standing on his tippy toes or whatever? Like i started one with Terrelle Pryor, and after every play where he walks around and stuff he looks ******** or something lol.

Other than that, the game is good. They could have made it great though, with a couple of tweaks and stuff.
I believe, but I'm not sure, there are only named rosters out for 360 and PS3. Also, I haven't played RTG this year, but last year it was like that, too.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
Rookie

yeah i know its for the PS3 and 360, im asking who made the best ones? Can anybody help me out?
Old 07-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
Rookie

dsciara21's Arena

OVR: 4

UM try looking at ncaa rosters
Old 07-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarshallsAreDeadd

try here: link to rosters forum

several discussion about rosters in there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
Redskins Pride

OVR: 6

ooo I have a question: How can you tell what the wind speed is after the coin toss?
Old 07-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins Pride
ooo I have a question: How can you tell what the wind speed is after the coin toss?
oo good question.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »