Home

Everyone that uses Ohio State..

This is a discussion on Everyone that uses Ohio State.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6
Everyone that uses Ohio State..

How do you use this team in 2010? None of the receivers are really deep ball threats, they're mostly short yardage receivers who use their speed to pick up big yards. Herron and Saine aren't that great of runners this year as compared to past ncaa games. So what's your gameplan using OSU?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Everyone that uses Ohio State..

They all scramble with Pryor online. So I'd say thats your best bet.

― Plato
Old 07-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3

Run behind your left gaurd Justin Boren, and drive down field with intermidiate passing game. I use Sanzenbacher on the outside and Small in the slot to have more speed there, and Posey is a big and somewhat fast reciever, so he can be a deep threat. Key to the game is paitiance you cant get everything at once, drive down field slowely but surely, and then let your defense win the game
Old 07-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

some people are smart enough to figure that out..plus the only time i ever scramble with pryor is if i'm doin an option play or if the pocket collapses and i have no other option.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
Rookie

radiodj22's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
Run behind your left gaurd Justin Boren, and drive down field with intermidiate passing game. I use Sanzenbacher on the outside and Small in the slot to have more speed there, and Posey is a big and somewhat fast reciever, so he can be a deep threat. Key to the game is paitiance you cant get everything at once, drive down field slowely but surely, and then let your defense win the game
That is the same gameplan I use. Alot of short and intermediate passing just to keep the chains moving and sticking with the run. It can get frustrating at times but they break their share of runs. Just alot of patience and keep the chains moving. Not alot of homerun threats to work with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
don't make boren work too hard or he will quit on you and say its bc of eroding family values w/in the program
Old 07-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
Rookie

KingsRock91's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue10
don't make boren work too hard or he will quit on you and say its bc of eroding family values w/in the program
GO BLUE!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Paytonno1son's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue10
LOL, thank you...I needed that!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »