Home

What can u say EA when young and old customers know "its not in the game"

This is a discussion on What can u say EA when young and old customers know "its not in the game" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: What can u say EA when young and old customers know "its not in the game"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Go find Gameday in a sale bin or something lol
Oh, the good old days!!, remember when we had a choice? How many developers made football games back then...I'm pretty sure they were about 5, maybe more?..someone correct me if I'm wrong.

peace
Old 07-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #34
HST
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryBook
The more posts I read on here, the more I realize that our English classes in the educational system are a joke.
That was funny.

While it does get bad sometimes, the reason I settled into this community is that it's far better than any other community that's based on video games. At least on this site the majority of posters make a modicum of an effort to communicate in complete sentences, unlike any other site I've seen.

In comparison to the EA and Sony boards, this place is the Algonquin Roundtable and each poster a possible protege of Joseph Conrad next to the buffoons on the other sites.

And while many seem to bicker and disagree, seemingly everyone here has a fairly stationary goal of what a real football game should provide. On the EA boards you have to syphen through inane gibberish and posts from kids asking EA to "make it in 2011 where we can shoot people who try to tackle us."

I think it's kind of hilarious that the developers tend to respond more to this site than they would to EA's boards.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #35
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryBook
The more posts I read on here, the more I realize that our English classes in the educational system are a joke.
Yo, wat you meen bye that homey! U mae b betta tan me at spellin butt i wil beat U down wit my madd stick skillz! I beez sic.

Hit me up playa. Holla

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #36
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by HST
In comparison to the EA and Sony boards, this place is the Algonquin Roundtable and each poster a possible protege of Joseph Conrad next to the buffoons on the other sites.

Wat you playin Yo. the only gunz i b runnin are the 2 bye my side. the gunz wil beat you like a dogg on NCAAten.

i b lurkin

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #37
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolutionKMH
NCAA has more than just flaws. its a hand me down of madden. poor effort and poor quality. i have some programming experience and yes it is hard to program football but im no fool as to what EA is doing. im not calling anyone a fool BTW im just hoping u pay attention more instead of just accepting what u been getting. u can like the game and like it the way it is but dont say NCAA is everything football has to offer cause i can tell u EA hasnt even scratch the surface in its 4 years of next-gen
Did you rent the game(NCAA 10) or own it? If you are going off just you tube vids of one play, that doesn't do the game justice.

How my times do these issues or flaws occur in 120 plays game?

Last night, I replayed three plays, 2 running plays and 1 passing play. The two running plays didn't have any issues with blocking assignments. The pass play I scratched my head at because the QB went back 5 yds, read a blitz coming and did a 360 to evade the blitz and hit the RB out of the backfield for a big gain.

Three plays is a small sample size, one play is even a smaller sample size.

If these issues or flaws happen once every other game or more, I'm ok with that if the gameplay is good. This year, and it's not just my opinion, the game play is much better than 09.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #38
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
Great. Now Apex is infiltrating the minds of "da yoooooof".
LMAO!!
PSN: xxplosive1984
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/os_scoobysnax/profile
Old 07-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Let's put this one out of it's misery.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »