Home

Last NCAA I Bought Was '08

This is a discussion on Last NCAA I Bought Was '08 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Last NCAA I Bought Was '08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
Is '10 worth the upgrgade?

I'd find out for myself, but I can't find anywhere to rent it from.

Thanks!
You have to read the threads carefully. If your a sim style gamer and understand the x's and o's of football you should like this game, but only with the patch that fixes the sliders.

Look into the imressions thread, especially after the PS3 patch. Look into the post patch threads too. You will have to wade through a lot of garbage and multiple posts by haters but you will find a voice of reason sprinkled in here and there.

Presentation is terrible and commentary is just OK but gameplay is great and the CPU is smart.

Do some research on the "gameplan" feature because it is brilliant and works as intended. Lots of kids out there are complaining they see too many fumbles and blame EA.

The fumbles are a result of them wanting to keep their gameplan set on 'aggressive' and still be able to spin and juke their way out of a crowd. they play stupidly and expect to be rewarded. The game is too smart for that.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 10

Gameplay wise it is best in a while, but the Dynasty for some reason doesn't seem as fun as usual, I can't remember the differences between this year and last, but last years Dynasty was more enjoyable ...
Old 07-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 8

Don't buy it. I fell for a bunch of buddies talking me into buying it. I made a mistake.

Don't even read the Official Impressions thread because it means absolutely nothing. The only thing that thread will do is confuse you because most of everything is from the fan boy view. Rent the game and play it yourself to make a judgment on it. It is better than 09, but a polished turd would have been better than 09. IMO, 10 is what 2008 should have been. This game should honestly be called 2008 and 3/4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7

ncaa 10 is a hand me down of madden 09.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #13
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11

I haven't really read much about Madden this year except for them copying 2k5's presentation (which is great). I don't exactly know what they have done to improve it but I'll be sitting here laughing when it comes out and it was all just hype, of course I hope I'm wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »