Home

NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 15
to tigre373: the patch works regardless of where the game is run from....
Old 07-22-2009, 08:30 AM   #34
Pro

GP Mercy's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10 Patch Released For 360

The pass rush is AWESOME now. I used the defensive playmaker on 3rd down to stop a play action, and it was a sack. Great stuff!
Old 07-22-2009, 08:31 AM   #35
Rookie

dvlosky's Arena

OVR: 2

Did this fix incoming recruits ratings? I just did 2nd year recruiting no 5 star came in over 84 (and he was the #1 overall prospect) i did get 3 *** prospects all which were they were 72-74-77 none came in even close to 80's. One 3 star was higher than a 4 star (same position) only b/c im guessing the 3 star was a JUCO player? (The 3 star was 77 the 4 star was 76)

Also did anyone else find it weird after you finish the season that when you enter off season recruiting they add some more prospects in? I had like 5 new 5* interested in me right when I got to off season...whats up with that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 08:38 AM   #36
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Won't be able to play until tonight, but I've been waiting for this!

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 07-22-2009, 08:41 AM   #37
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Sliders are EXTREMELY responsive and work better than ever.

Note to EA: This is how they should ALWAYS work.

Awesome!
Old 07-22-2009, 08:48 AM   #38
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvlosky
Did this fix incoming recruits ratings? I just did 2nd year recruiting no 5 star came in over 84 (and he was the #1 overall prospect) i did get 3 *** prospects all which were they were 72-74-77 none came in even close to 80's. One 3 star was higher than a 4 star (same position) only b/c im guessing the 3 star was a JUCO player? (The 3 star was 77 the 4 star was 76)

Also did anyone else find it weird after you finish the season that when you enter off season recruiting they add some more prospects in? I had like 5 new 5* interested in me right when I got to off season...whats up with that?
I believe they might be "late recruits" that just came up to the recruiting scene for the offseason. They may have been staying out of the regular season recruiting. That happens often in real life.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:53 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 16

The issue is very bad right now. The cpu kick return is wayyyy to powerful... I think the sliders are great but the run blocking for the cpu which needs to be set high for them to run the ball well leads to a bunch of this

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/7698387

I gave up 4 kick return td's in which i was on the ground the whole time as were my teammates.

this is tied into the fact that i have cpu run blocking set that high but it needs to be in order for the cpu to run the ball well
Old 07-22-2009, 08:57 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 15
Football4Natic, why don't you revert the sliders temporarily to default during kickoffs? I know it's a pain in the ***, but oh well...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »