Home

onside kicking is f-ing terrible

This is a discussion on onside kicking is f-ing terrible within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: onside kicking is f-ing terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue10
no matter where you put the little + sigh the ball goes out of bounds its horrible
Not true from what I've seen. Out of 3 or 4 total onside kick attempts, none have went out of bounds for me. Not sure what the problem could be on your side.

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdawgdude
How many times in the history of football has a quarterback been stupid enough to pitch the ball to the halfback with a defender just sitting in between them?

You must not of seen the ridiculous stuff that was going on with the option in NCAA 09 online LOL!!! I'm not mad at all at the bad decision pitches being turnovers
Old 07-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #11
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfc415
You must not of seen the ridiculous stuff that was going on with the option in NCAA 09 online LOL!!! I'm not mad at all at the bad decision pitches being turnovers
I agree. Even when this happens to me I'm mad at myself for being dumb. Not the game for having it in. In real life QBs usually pitch the ball earlier than most people do on the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 04:35 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
I agree. Even when this happens to me I'm mad at myself for being dumb. Not the game for having it in. In real life QBs usually pitch the ball earlier than most people do on the game.
my only gripe is if you do a fake pitch and the defensive blatantly goes for the fake and you make your move upfield, the suction tackling animation comes into effect and then that same guy you faked ends up making the tackle...but it think the reason players try to get that cheap pitch is b/c the blocking assignments arent still where they need to be, so to offset, the cheap pitch is activated...

ram29: you run the option til they stop you, how is that abusing it? just curious...its no difference from running no huddle or the spread offense every single play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »