Home

Star player out for the year. What do you do??

This is a discussion on Star player out for the year. What do you do?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Star player out for the year. What do you do??

yeah big schools are way too easy and making a poor school great is so fun especially when you move san jose st to the pac 10...its fun that way man...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 6

I'm still trying to find a small school to play with that will keep me interested. In previous installments I've only ever been able to get into teams I like/watch (uga, GT, ND, n a couple others). As soon as I do though I'm definitely looking forward to that first injury I get in a season.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:34 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Idaho, Syracuse, Baylor, Temple, Bowling Green, San Jose St, and Rice have all been fun for me...try one of em
Old 07-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 6

I was thinking of playing with Syracuse, but I'd have to create Paulus (not in Lanteri's roster updated atm) which I don't feel like doing atm.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:04 AM   #29
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

once my star player goes out i bench my second wide reciever put my backup qb to start put my starting qb as a wr 1 and put my kicker as a wr 2 and put my long snapper as a kicker.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:47 AM   #30
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
once my star player goes out i bench my second wide reciever put my backup qb to start put my starting qb as a wr 1 and put my kicker as a wr 2 and put my long snapper as a kicker.
Um what?
Old 07-23-2009, 04:57 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 13

i lost my star rb about week 4 of my first season. my backup came on strong and really played great for me. when my star came back (with about 2 weeks of the season left and the bowl game) he was number two. i felt like not starting the backup who'd played so well all season wouldn't be fair. plus the backup was a senior and my starter who got hurt was a sophmore so it worked out kind of 'sim' anyway ha..

injuries are an awesome part of the game. my starting qb went down against ND and i lost the game because of it. only game i lost all season. the next season, he had his revenege to the tune of 5 total TDs
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »