Home

Top 10 Specific Entrances

This is a discussion on Top 10 Specific Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Top 10 Specific Entrances

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
I've always loved college football entrances. I've also loved them in videogames. There is nothing quite like them in sports and anyone who has ever been to a game will remember their team entering the stadium.

Russ said in a recent article that we need to be more specific. So here's what I was thinking. Why can't EA do at least 10 entrances that would cover a majority of college football teams? Some might be generic with just a change in who is leading the team, while some may be very specific.

Here are my 10 entrances I would like to see:
-team running out led by cheerleaders with flags of the team letters and the band on both sides (this would be the most common entrance)
-team running out with smoke
-team running out with arms or hands locked
-Tennessee T
-Clemson hill run
-FSU spear
-Auburn eagle
-Michigan banner touch
-Bevo
-Ralphie

This is a really solid idea.. I don't expect 50 specific entrances to make it in, but if they got like the top 5-10 nationally known ones, then had 3-5 generic styles I'd be down.

EDIT: I just transferred all this stuff to the presentation thread

Last edited by sportzbro; 07-22-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:50 PM   #10
Pro

thequick135's Arena

OVR: 7

everyones gona rep their own schools so ill rep VT's too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1EW...eature=related

keep in mind we're probably one of the loudest stadiums in america and only seat about 66 thousand
Old 07-23-2009, 12:04 AM   #11
Rookie

TheCatInTheHat2's Arena

OVR: 0

East Carolina comes out of the tunnel in a purple smoke, with purple haze playing. Also wake is led out of the gate by the demon deacon on a motorcycle. I would post videos but I dont know how to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 01:56 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

See, I'm a huge Iowa fan, but I know it's probably not realistic to get Iowa's exact entrance.

I think for every entrance, there should be a tunnel walk. A custom stadium sound would be a must. VT fans could pick Enter Sandman, Iowa fans could choose Back in Black, etc.

Then the 10 different entrances, with a custom stadium song choice. It wouldn't look exactly like Iowa's entrance, but it would be awesome. Maybe they wouldn't have Nebraska's actual video board, but I have to believe that Husker fans would be pumped to hear Back in Black walking to the field and then Hail Varsity as the Huskers take the field.

I forgot 1 more specific entrance to add on to my 10. Oklahoma's Boomer Sooner. Might even be easy for EA to have an entrance led by an animal/vehicle. You could have the same background of players running on the field, just led by something different (Ralphie, Bevo, Boomer Sooner, Ramblin Wreck, USC's Tommy Trojan, etc.)
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 07-23-2009, 02:13 AM   #13
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Also I would like to see some fireworks and stuff when a team comes out. Stanford is just a mixture of the generic ones listed. They run out with an "S" flag between the band through fog with fireworks shooting off.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:15 AM   #14
Rookie

Old Gold and Blue's Arena

OVR: 3

It would definitely be badass to see specific entrances, even if EA can't fit all of them in. It would also equally be badass to see animal mascots.

Mike the tiger for LSU, UGA, Traveler for USC, the War Eagle, Bevo, etc etc.

For what it's worth, the Mountaineer fires his musket then the team comes out through smoke and runs by our band.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:54 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid

Maybe they wouldn't have Nebraska's actual video board, but I have to believe that Husker fans would be pumped to hear Back in Black walking to the field and then Hail Varsity as the Huskers take the field.
our tunnel walk song is Sirius by alan parsons project . itd be cool to see the huskers slapping the horseshoe on the way out similar to how they cutscene to ND slapping the champion sign in previous versions
43 Conference Championships
3 Heisman Winners
106 All-Americans
on going NCAA Record 304 Consecutive Sellouts
There is No Place Like Nebraska

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 03:02 AM   #16
MVP

jth1331's Arena

OVR: 4

There won't be more than a couple team specific entrances.
I'd wager just spend time getting like 5 generics together, way too much work to get a bunch of team specifics in there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »