Home

How do you play this broken *** game.

This is a discussion on How do you play this broken *** game. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 06:42 AM   #9
Banned

gmcrb28's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: How do you play this broken *** game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
that's why i don't play online. there are still exploits in online gameplay. you just have to take advantage of them. if they come out in dime every time, power run to the outside where your pulling gaurds and te's can take advantage of their size. run it down their throats until they change their ways. as far as the qb running back, there's really nothing i've found that stops it. you just have to pick a good zone and/or blitz from the weak side when he's not expecting it. it's a tough thing to stop. i don't play online because a lot of people do gay stuff like that. do you like playing against the cpu? there's a lot of strategy involved in that.
do de contain and control the de's after they get outside and go after the qb
Old 07-23-2009, 07:31 AM   #10
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders81tim
I'm asking for help more than anything else. And maybe I wasn't clear but I meant no actually football strategy translates. I've played people who come out in dime every play and it works!! Or people who run (not drop back but run) backwards 10 yards every pass play. I simply want to know how to stop this, and find someway to do something like that myself. Because it's clear thats using actual football strategies will only get you beat.

So far I've only played 4 games on line:

Game 1 Me - Clemson vs Michigan My opponent was scrambling all over the place with the QB. He complete his first two passes then I started blitzing my outside linebackers and once under pressure his passes on the run were no longer accurate, hence I then picked him off and took it back for 6. He quit I won.

Game 2 Me -Clemson vs USC Trojans my oppontne started the game with an onsides kick which I recovered. I then hit WR ford on a go route for an easy TD. I kick off, my opponent again likes to scramble with the QB, so again I apply pressure , he throws and int, I score again and go up 14-0. i kick off again he throws another int and quits the game, I win.

Game 3 Me- Clemson vs Oregon ducks Finally a good game. My opponent play a game of football and even though I beat him handly he did not quit. Clemson 34 - Oregon 17

Game 4 Bset game I've played so far. Me - Clemson vs USC again. My opponent again played real football. We were tied at 14 at the half. The second half was a defensive battle. Near the end of the 3rd quarter my opponent had a very nice drive and was about to score the go ahead Td and I picked him off in the endzone, still 14-14.With about 2 minutes left in the game I was on the 4 yard line going in for the go ahead TD ,1st and goal. I ran the ball twice and only gained two yards. 3rd and gaol from the 2. I decided to send my TE on a quick out and passed to him and was picked off in the endzone. My opponent then drove down that field and kicked the winning fieldgoal. His kick was from inside the 5 yard line and it looked like it was a blooper and did not go through, we both agreed it looked no good but the game said it was good and he won. We were both fine with that. 17-14 it was a excellent game, he was a great opponent.

So I guess my answer to your questin is, when they scramble with the QB apply pressure, even if you don't get the sack you will cause the QB to throw up a duck that you can pick off.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:40 AM   #11
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-360-ps3.html

You really think the title of this thread was a good idea? It's an invite to arguments.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!

Last edited by Jackdog; 07-23-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »