Home

Oklahoma Help PLEASE

This is a discussion on Oklahoma Help PLEASE within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Oklahoma Help PLEASE

So I have to play the great oklahoma sooners in my online dynasty there the CPU but its still very hard for me to stop there offense. I am playing with Penn St and have home field advantage but am playing on heisman with 50/50 everything for sliders(stock). I can score on them but stoping there offense is harder then any team I have faced.(Florida,Ohio St,USC,LSU,etc) Are there any tips anyone can give me for deffense? Like formation covers and when to pressure. This is going to be a battle...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Oklahoma Help PLEASE

I busted them up with Texas. They are not that hard, I played Man/Zone then entire game. A couple of Zone blitzes, it was easy.

Since you know they are going to pass 75% of the game, just play the pass. When I played them, they always went to the Slot Receiver.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

since I live in ok and am a sooner to the core I never want to see ok lose. this is the advice I have for you:

boomer sooner
Old 07-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
six
Banned

OVR: 6

Oklahoma isn't that tough, they always lose to good teams like Texas and Florida...I think Penn State qualifies as a good team...so just let Oklahoma self implode like they always do in big games.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by six
Oklahoma isn't that tough, they always lose to good teams like Texas and Florida...I think Penn State qualifies as a good team...so just let Oklahoma self implode like they always do in big games.
That is only in a BCS/Championship Games, but OU finds a way to at least get there, and there is no way Penn State would get that far, even with playing that tough non conference schedule of Pitt High, Clevelend State, and Lansing Junior High.

GO BIG RED""""Go Big Red
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »