Home

Houdini players in dynasty mode

This is a discussion on Houdini players in dynasty mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Houdini players in dynasty mode

Last two dynasties I started (Irish, and then BYU), starting running backs disappear in the middle of the game and dont come back. Are they hurt? nope. Tired? Nope. They remain on the roster, same depth chart, no injury --- just decided to sit the rest of the game out. Is there anyway for me to make them forfeit book money, or take away car allowance for leaving field like that? Makes dynasty mode worthless if stuff like that happens to key players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 10:40 PM   #2
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Houdini players in dynasty mode

this happened to me with clemson, cj spiller got a first down on a 4 yrd carry and left for pizza.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Same thing happened in the first year of a Notre Dame dynasty. I even tried making Floyd and Tate like 5th and 6th on the depth chart, but they still played Walker, Ragone, and even Walls.

The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. ~Bryant Gumbel, 1981
Old 07-23-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

It's a problem with the auto subs, they are busted.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Do not go above a sub in of 85 and you will be ok.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Read that now in Glitch section. That seems to be such an easy glitch to notice that they would catch in testing phase.....im testing...im playing with my fave team....where did my running back gooooooo??? I will lower running back sub in very low... I havent noticed if it happens with other positions too....but it will be lame if once a guy gets tired he never comes back in the game...or guy is left in the game even though he is red and clearly needs to be subbed out but you cant sub because he wont come back.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:24 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

As stated earlier it is the auto-sub setting, same thing happened to me. You can't get real aggresive -w- "sub-in" setting, low to mid 80's is about where you want it.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #8
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

Just happened to me for the first time last night. Using Oklahoma. Murray apparently sat himself after the first half and backup Brown came in for the rest of the game. And no Murray was not hurt. I thought I was giving them equal playing time, but now it looks like I have a DeMarcus Ware/Greg Ellis situation going on with my team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »