Home

NCAA 2004 2 movies and a video interview with the producer

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004 2 movies and a video interview with the producer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2003, 11:01 AM   #25
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA 2004 2 movies and a video interview witht he producer

i wasnt talkin about the game lol. I was talkin about maybe a little "tussle" happening between that poster and bdoughty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2003, 11:17 AM   #26
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

PdiddyPop said:
i wasnt talkin about the game lol. I was talkin about maybe a little "tussle" happening between that poster and bdoughty.

I wouldn't even call it a "tussle" it looks like a 23 sec first round knock out. BD will make short work of this clown.
Old 05-13-2003, 12:43 PM   #27
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

hbtyols said:
For over the last year + some months I have been on this web site time after time but would never post anything! I can still remember last year when steve was giving out the info on Ncaa2003,and would never hesitate to give out info!
Now today, why would you post crap that half of us can't get to,and then be a dick about the passwood!
I understand that you paid your 20+dollars for it but what would it hurt to help us out anyway!
Your the hot stuff going EEEEEEE#3 right!!!You van complain about me for all you wan't but if I was in your shoes and you were in mine you would have the same reaction!

LOL WTF?

Let's get a few things straight. I will actually go from A-Z as it is a very very slow day.

A: I am not going to E3.

B: I am the one of the unlucky few who has to stay here to moderate the forum while they enjoy Cali.

C: The information Steve gave last year came from the publishers and he had the authority to post it.

D: I once gave out my IGN information to all the users. Don't plan to again since they are more strict.

E: Don't call me a dick. At 3 posts you have not earned that ability.

F: Why do I get the strange feeling I have banned you before?

G: The link os posts because there are other people who are Gamestop complete owners.

H: Not everyone is a tightass.

I:
Quote:

and then be a dick about the passwood

I think you are on the wrong forum? Calling me hot stuff, talking about passing wood and refering to dicks. You might try www.beefcakesportsgaming.com

J: I don't verify you have the ability to view it or not.

K: I simply report news.

L: I am the Wolf Blitzer of OS.

M: I hear xanax is good for your condition.

N: I agree that I am hot stuff.

O: You used the word "van" are you German?

P: I do not want to be in your shoes as that is unsanitary.

Q: I plan to post more links to Gamespot media you may not have access to.

R: Please do not have a complete breakdown.

S: Your post made me go

T: Is a great graemlin to have.

U: Me Me Me. We are the ones who spend our free time setting you up a place to discuss sports games and get all the media hosted by OS. And yet you still complain?
Geez you want my first born child and half of any lottery winnings Steve gets over his lifetime?

Man I love that graemlin.

V: If you donate $20 I might like you.

W: Until your next post.

X: I forgot something.

Y: Welcome aboard and glad to have you posting...

Z: Now go seek professional help.
Old 05-13-2003, 01:10 PM   #28
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

hbtyols said:
For over the last year + some months I have been on this web site time after time but would never post anything! I can still remember last year when steve was giving out the info on Ncaa2003,and would never hesitate to give out info!
Now today, why would you post crap that half of us can't get to,and then be a dick about the passwood!
I understand that you paid your 20+dollars for it but what would it hurt to help us out anyway!
Your the hot stuff going EEEEEEE#3 right!!!You van complain about me for all you wan't but if I was in your shoes and you were in mine you would have the same reaction!

LOL WTF?

Let's get a few things straight. I will actually go from A-Z as it is a very very slow day.

B: I am the one of the unlucky few who has to stay here to moderate the forum while they enjoy Cali.

C: The information Steve gave last year came from the publishers and he had the authority to post it.

D: I once gave out my IGN information to all the users. Don't plan to again since they are more strict.

G: The link os posts because there are other people who are Gamestop complete owners.

I:
Quote:

I think you are on the wrong forum? Calling me hot stuff, talking about passing wood and refering to dicks. You might try www.beefcakesportsgaming.com

U: Me Me Me. We are the ones who spend our free time setting you up a place to discuss sports games and get all the media hosted by OS. And yet you still complain?
Geez you want my first born child and half of any lottery winnings Steve gets over his lifetime?

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10.... He is out ladies in gentlemen he is not getting up. The mouth piece is out the towel has been thrown and Anna Nicole Smith is singing.

Game over
Old 05-13-2003, 01:54 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

hbtyols said:

LOL WTF?

I:
Quote:

You need to be committed too.
Old 05-13-2003, 01:56 PM   #30
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Old 05-13-2003, 02:42 PM   #31
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

UBB and Bdoughty be praised!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2003, 04:35 PM   #32
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

hbtyols said:

LOL WTF?

I:
Quote:

Whoa must be a really slow day

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »