Home

Recruiting needs to be made harder

This is a discussion on Recruiting needs to be made harder within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
Rookie

xgoredhawksx's Arena

OVR: 3
Recruiting needs to be made harder

Does anyone else find it really annoying when, for example, the #3 ranked WR prospect gets two scholarship offers from teams he has in his top 10 and allows everyone in your online dynasty to all offer him scholarships and jump into the top 10? In real life that caliber of player would get 15 offers! There would be no way in hell a team he was not at all interested in could just steal him because of a lack of interest from other teams. I assumed this would be something that was fixed in '10. This may have been discussed before but I'm just now starting dynasty and am really annoyed by this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Recruiting needs to be made harder

I have a Dynasty going with New Mexico right now...offline. Almost every single one of my recruits has been offered by other teams. Of the players that I've offered as well as the CPU, I'm deadlast in teams that have offered that recruit with almost all of them. I'm finding some 2 Star Guys have been offered by a TON of people. Making it hard as hell on me right now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »