Home

End all Be all Recruting Step by Step Guide

This is a discussion on End all Be all Recruting Step by Step Guide within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: End all Be all Recruting Step by Step Guide

Awesome post. I don't have all day for recruiting. The time that I spend playing the game is very limited. I would like to actually play the game, rather than spending all of my time recruiting and only coming up with half that talent that I could get.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarna
Awesome post. I don't have all day for recruiting. The time that I spend playing the game is very limited. I would like to actually play the game, rather than spending all of my time recruiting and only coming up with half that talent that I could get.
Sounds like you could use dynasty accelerators..which are cheats.

BTW, is that your alternate profile JhayTheGreatest?

Last edited by sportzbro; 07-25-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Sounds like you could use dynasty accelerators..which are cheats.

BTW, is that your alternate profile JhayTheGreatest?
I always enjoy how the people who suck at something yell the loudest when they find out someone is so much better at them.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaythegreatest
Ok, I will enlighten you because you are a bit confused. Pressing the button doesnt save time in the game. Every time you press the button time goes down the same is if you had just pressed it once and let it fly.

It saves time in real life. you know the one outside of video games?

Moronic response. Using this method you have LESS TIME to recruit more players. You have to recruit 3 or 4 only each week.

Maybe you should have read the first post before clicking reply.
Exactly. It helps fill up the bar quicker so that you don't spend too much of your real-time just staring at the bar as it goes: "+14...+14...+14..."

I'd also like to add something about recruiting with small schools. For example, if you do a quick-call with UL-Monroe, the CPU will more than likely uncover useless pitches (C+ or below) that you can't really use to 'cycle Hard Sells'. It would be better to just manually find the few useful pitches and then immediately 'cycle' between two of them. Playing Time and Location are two attributes that a small school can still have up to an A+ rating (just find players in or close to your home state who also fit your position needs).
Old 07-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #21
Rookie

I thought once the face changed from a big grin to just a regular grin, you didn't get all of the points (or any of them?). I thought you were supposed to try and end the call with a big grin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
I thought once the face changed from a big grin to just a regular grin, you didn't get all of the points (or any of them?). I thought you were supposed to try and end the call with a big grin.
You get to keep all the points you accumulated in the call. Then, you get a small bonus for the 'big grin' or a small penalty for the 'annoyed' face.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:22 PM   #23
Rookie

That is good to know, thanks.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #24
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

There are guys that I think recruit like this and they do very well with it. It's really not anything new to spend a lot of time with a few recruits. It doesn't work as good with a league full of guys because (if they catch on to what you are doing) they will be able to do the same thing once you start going after a guy. And they ensure that no good recruits are just going unrecruited while you're going after your first five.

Personally I like taking a realistic approach with it, and most of the people in my dynasty do too.

Last edited by Hellisan; 07-25-2009 at 10:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »