Home

End all Be all Recruting Step by Step Guide

This is a discussion on End all Be all Recruting Step by Step Guide within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: End all Be all Recruting Step by Step Guide

its much more fun building a smaller school with 1 and 2 star players then getting a 3 n a 4 n eventually ya program becomes a powerhouse... if you wanna do that recruiting thing more power to you...its just saying you have no patience...or faith in your skill that you cant do it the good good ol fashion way...lol just busting yall stones you paid 60 plus dollars do what ya want
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 04:02 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

I once used an incredibly effective and time consuming cheat method, when I got tired of all my made players signing with my competition. I have been tempted to use it again, but promised myself I wouldnt. I only did it with 2 players, but yeah.

Anyhow, for those who like to get ahead, or just cant get ahead. If their is one or two players that you feel you really need, and recruiting is not going well for you. Say your 7th to 10th. Just check out who that recruit has high on their list, take over the schools that week by adding coaches, (you can add up to 12). Delete the players off their board, and replace them with another player of the same position that your school is not recruiting, then wallah...your player starts moving you up right away. After you make the changes do a quick save, then fire those coaches, so that you dont mess up the rest of their recruiting. Like I said its dirty and cheap, and even though i am tempted sometimes to use this method, I have not. But it surely works.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #27
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Sounds like you could use dynasty accelerators..which are cheats.

BTW, is that your alternate profile JhayTheGreatest?
I like how they joined 9 days apart in 2008, and this just happens to be 'jkarna's first post. Agreeing with someone (who happens to have the letter 'j' randomly at the front of their username) that nobody else is agreeing with.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #28
Rookie

I don't understand why a bunch of folks are calling it cheating, just seems like a very focused recruiting technique? The "old fashioned" way is a little silly if you think of recruiting as going after the players you want the most and then filling in guys to fill spots you missed. This way you focus on the guys you want the most first, where is the "cheating" in that?

ReeseChiaro: Definitely cheating in your method, but an easier way to cheat (for created recruits) is this: make your star running back recruit into a guard and recruit him as such (probably 1 star guard) then switch him to HB when you start your first season with him.

Last edited by myko; 07-26-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #29
Rookie

Let's say I quick call 11 and 4 are interested in week 2. In week 2 I use the steps to recruit. What do I do with the other 24 recruits? Do I continue to focus on the original 4 that are interested each week until they commit? After one commits do I quick call some more and start the process over? Thanks in advance
Old 07-27-2009, 12:32 AM   #30
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

This may be OK for offline dynasty, but this will definitely not work with online dynasty. Humans recruit a lot better than the cpu......well most humans do.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:50 AM   #31
Rookie

medward26's Arena

there's really no need to come in this guys thread and crap all over it with all of this "cheating" talk. if you don't like his method, don't use it. simple.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 01:29 AM   #32
stewaat

OVR:

If you want to exploit the system, go ahead. Whatever you like!

I only allow myself to recruit from pipeline states (offline dynasty only) and I do the senior +3 rule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »