Home

NCAA 10 is better than Madden 10 Demo

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 is better than Madden 10 Demo within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 10 is better than Madden 10 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyvally74
Madden speed = Running in a swimming pool
Ouch! I really gotta check out the demo. Stupid work won't go fast enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #26
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

The real madden has a speed slider so that isn't anything to worry about. The fact that you have to ask if NCAA 10 is better than a demo shows you what you think about NCAA.(I'm not knocking at all as I love ncaa and will play it more than madden probably but im speaking the truth).

As far as the speed of the college and NFL, there is no comparison. In college SOME lineman run 4.7 and 4.6s. In the NFL, defensive tackles like warren sapp run 4.4s. He was 330...enough said. That is also why players like reggie bush do not translate to the pros as they did in college. Just listen to any rookie interview, first thing is adapting to the speed.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Are you all not reading previous posts before you respond? I keep seeing people complaining about the speed of Madden, AFTER a couple of posts telling you ****in knuckleheads that Madden has a SPEED SLIDER and can be adjusted to how you want.

You can play it faster or slower, your choice. Why did I even post this, ****in lazy things aint gonna read it anyway, lol.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #28
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
The real madden has a speed slider so that isn't anything to worry about. The fact that you have to ask if NCAA 10 is better than a demo shows you what you think about NCAA.(I'm not knocking at all as I love ncaa and will play it more than madden probably but im speaking the truth).

As far as the speed of the college and NFL, there is no comparison. In college SOME lineman run 4.7 and 4.6s. In the NFL, defensive tackles like warren sapp run 4.4s. He was 330...enough said. That is also why players like reggie bush do not translate to the pros as they did in college. Just listen to any rookie interview, first thing is adapting to the speed.
Did you just say warren sapp runs in the 4.4s
Old 07-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #29
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm and NFL guy through and through but honestly, Madden will need to be near flawless gameplay wise to beat NCAA.

Yes Madden has more animations, better graphics,PRO-TAK, etc, but those things won't matter if the core gameplay is just slightly worse than NCAA. And you can't really judge from the demo....first off the speed is a bit too slow, QBs are too accurate, etc. So I need a good 4-5 days playing with all the sliders to really determine if Madden gameplay matches up to Ncaa 10.

I am very very picky when it comes to my sports games, so hopefully Madden can at the very least MATCH ncaa 10 core gameplay. If they do, it's a no a brainer which is the better game since MAdden is more polished all around with the grfx, presentation, etc.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumEffort
Madden looks to cartoonish for me.
This is a problem I have with Madden every year...when are they going to make them look like real people like NCAA as well? Seriously, I can't even say Madden has better graphics than NCAA when the players look like cartoons...I love NFL and College football pretty equally, I'm saying this without much bias...Last year was horribly cartoony and I sold Madden back after two weeks.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #31
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobalo85
This is a problem I have with Madden every year...when are they going to make them look like real people like NCAA as well? Seriously, I can't even say Madden has better graphics than NCAA when the players look like cartoons...I love NFL and College football pretty equally, I'm saying this without much bias...Last year was horribly cartoony and I sold Madden back after two weeks.
After playing the demo and seeing videos, I think the players in Madden this year are better proportioned and look overall better than the players in NCAA, but I guess it is a matter of preference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #32
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyvally74
Madden speed = Running in a swimming pool
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobalo85
Ouch! I really gotta check out the demo. Stupid work won't go fast enough.
There are 5 game speeds in Madden.
1. Slower
2. Slow (default offline)
3. Normal (default online)
4. Fast (NCAA 10)
5. Fastest (Madden 09)

You can change it to anyone speed you want.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »