Home

Injuries in '10

This is a discussion on Injuries in '10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #9
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Injuries in '10

I love it. Please don't change it EA. Make the depth mean something. This ain't arcade mode.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 16

I love it they finally did injuries correctly! I agree there should be a slider for the people who would rather make it more like flag football but overall the injuries are great.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:33 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

I agree ppl do often get injured in football...but this game takes it to another level...the injuries r unrealistic, nobody gets that many injuries in one game N its like every time u run or use hit stick you hold your breath plus they make certain players get injured EVERY game at some point...again not realistic N its jus another mess up for EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #12
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
I love it. Please don't change it EA. Make the depth mean something. This ain't arcade mode.
I completely agree with this. Though i did see somewhere else on this forum say that EA doesnt seem to know the difference between a player being "hurt" and a player being "injured". There are too many players that go out for just a few plays, when in reality most players would prolly just play thru some of these "injuries". Other than that i love the injuries this year. It really does make depth important.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #13
Rookie

kj11aw's Arena

OVR: 4

i'm miami in my dynasty, and i lost javarris james for the year on his second carry of the season.

Old 07-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #14
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

I think there should be an injury slider as well. I do think there are more injuries this year and to be honest I kind of like it better with more injuries. Even if it does hurt when you lose someone important to your team.

I am 8 games into my UCLA dynasty and either the second or third game I lost Terrence Austin for 11 weeks. So I might have him available for a bowl game but not sure yet. Sucks considering it is his sernior season. But fun to try and deal with the injuries in a dynasty. I see a few every game, but many are just 1 QTR or like will be back soon type of thing. Not many have been as big as the Austin injury.

But Like I first said a slider would be nice for those that want more or less injuries in their dynasty.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #15
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
I completely agree with this. Though i did see somewhere else on this forum say that EA doesnt seem to know the difference between a player being "hurt" and a player being "injured". There are too many players that go out for just a few plays, when in reality most players would prolly just play thru some of these "injuries". Other than that i love the injuries this year. It really does make depth important.
Hmm that's interesting. I know I've seen a dialog that asked if I want to use a player even thought he might be banged up and risk a more severe injury. I wonder how that is affecting the player attributes if I play him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 8

Injuries are GOD awful. When I play online I want to be able to play with my best players. I can understand every now and then losing someone. But, every team loses their starting RB at some point during every game. It is ludicrous, preposterous, and just down right bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »