Home

Very Much Still..................

This is a discussion on Very Much Still.................. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Very Much Still..................

Enjoying NCAA 10, I'm still enjoying this game very much and even when Madden comes out it will still get it's fair shake of time played. I haven't started a dynasty yet, I'm a Miami fan but wanna start with another team thats really not so great so I can try and build up that school.

Also, I stay out of the bug and glitches thread and just play the game and have fun. Bottom line I'm still enjoying the heck out of this game.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Very Much Still..................

I love this thread already!! I'm stay out of all the negative threads, got a warning last week because I just got fed up with all the complainers..

But you are so right about this game being just plain FUN, I'm 7 weeks into my second season with the Fighting Irish (moved then to the Big Ten) finished 10-3 1st season and play a epic game against USC in the Rose Bowl.. The games are so much fun, playing against bad teams are the way the should be beating them by 30 points but then I go into Happy Valley and win a 13-10 game...I love It!!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #3
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

I love the game too. I don't care if people talk crap about the game and say it sucks. I love it. And I will definitely get my money's worth out of it. I love the custom conference feature and TeamBuilder rocks.
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox
Washington Capitals
Old 07-27-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

If you're gonna start a dynasty use North Texas. They're the perfect balance of having the talent to win the Sun Belt conf, but also not being good enough to run all over the competition. Beware though recruitment is a pain... they've got like 22 graduating seniors.

I've since been moved to BYU but it was fun playing with the Mean Green. They've got a great soph QB in Riley Dodge who can run & gun really well.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #5
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

All I got to say is, I really love this game -- but when you are in your dynasty game and a glitch costs you the game (especially in OT) -- you will not be so loyal.

Still a great game if you can avoid those glitches though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
All I got to say is, I really love this game -- but when you are in your dynasty game and a glitch costs you the game (especially in OT) -- you will not be so loyal.

Still a great game if you can avoid those glitches though.

You are right about the OT glitch. I haven't had it happen to me yet and I'm sure its on top of EA glicth list...

Now on onto North Texas . recruiting is tough in the smaller school last year I used Uconn and could get anything better then a 2 start to sign with me, I even made a 5 star from CT and wouldn't even play sign with me, but it is alot more fun playing with a not so good team and trying to build them up!
Old 07-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Didn't know what to expect by the title, but very refreshing thread FF. Thanks bro.

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 07-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #8
Rookie

coachchris's Arena

OVR: 6

I absolutely agree with you. I come on here start reading the posts and get down on the game then I go play and its like I am playing a completely different game then some of these people. Which reminds me, time to get off the boards and go have some FUN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »