Home

Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

This is a discussion on Me after an NCAA 10 Loss within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #49
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan2
Then there is my buddies dad. One time they were playing and his son beat him and his dad promtly removed the game, broke it in half and said, "No more demons in my house". It was crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
I bought a dog in all honesty to get some more time with NCAA 10. This way she can be entertained by the puppy.
I am literally laughing out LOUD at these
Old 07-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

Looks to me like your woman was getting out of line...If my wife ever spoke to me that way I would have swatted her across her smart *** mouff and told her to mind her business.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #51
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

I swear, I remember someone on here several years ago would record their games on their VCR and said they go back to watch and "break down the tape of their game" to see what happened.

That's pretty serious....depending upon your age. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #52
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
You think that you get bad when you lose... my brother punched a hole in the drywall of our house after I beat him by one in NCAA 09 last summer in our online dynasty; the margin of defeat was a missed extra point after what is normally said to be the game-tying touchdown.
LOL thats great, its not supising if he likes UVA as well, were depraved football fans
Old 07-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #53
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I swear, I remember someone on here several years ago would record their games on their VCR and said they go back to watch and "break down the tape of their game" to see what happened.

My bothers girlfriend makes fun of us because we go in and edit equipment, she calls it barbie football dress up time
Old 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #54
Rookie

OthaWize's Arena

OVR: 5

I am older but I still get pissed. I don't mind losing and if I lose fair and square no problem. When I a play a HUM player and I felt that it was competetive and I lost because I was outplayed. I am good with that but when I play the CPU and they win on some BS is when I get heated.

I yell and scream at the TV. Yell and scream at my players. Tell my players I will cut them if they drop a pass or miss a block. I actually go in and bench my players doing a game.

I have had many controller casualities (not this year but I have come close). I don't know what it is. I try my best to stay calm but them the CPU makes a miraculous play and all that goes out the window.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32

This literally has me in tears hahahaha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 01:37 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 23

Try playing Road to Glory. That mode is the most infuriating thing in video game history. My kicker cant hit 20 yard FGs. My kicker went 0-8 on FGs, only 2 of them over 35 yards. Then finished the season out 4-17.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »