Home

Competitive/Negative Recruiting

This is a discussion on Competitive/Negative Recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13
Competitive/Negative Recruiting

How does negative recruiting actually work? So, let's say I'm the #2 team on a recruit's list, and I want to say bad stuff 'bout the #1 team. Am I supposed to keep clicking "Downplay" for the unlocked categories until the importance of that category goes down? Or do I just do it a little bit here and there to lower his overall interest?

I'm never sure how many points to spend on that b/c the recruits tend to get pissed pretty early and hang up. Is it even worth doing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Competitive/Negative Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
How does negative recruiting actually work? So, let's say I'm the #2 team on a recruit's list, and I want to say bad stuff 'bout the #1 team. Am I supposed to keep clicking "Downplay" for the unlocked categories until the importance of that category goes down? Or do I just do it a little bit here and there to lower his overall interest?

I'm never sure how many points to spend on that b/c the recruits tend to get pissed pretty early and hang up. Is it even worth doing?
Too many other threads on recruiting that address this, search my man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »