Home

Outrageous Scores on Online RTG Leaderboard.

This is a discussion on Outrageous Scores on Online RTG Leaderboard. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5
Outrageous Scores on Online RTG Leaderboard.

Can someone please explain to me how there are two QBs with over 10,000 in their Campus Legend? One from Texas and one from Utah...one of them even has a score of 17,000-plus. I don't get it. I'm in the middle of my senior season and my total is something like 2900. I'm #1 on New Mexico's online board and #5 in the MWC all time. I have two Heismans along with three O'Briens and Maxwells. I've broken every passing record there is in THE GAME, yet I'm still way behind.

I don't get it. By the time I finish I'll have more yards than the top dude on the MWC board and almost as many touchdowns, along with more rushing TDs...yet he's so far ahead.

Are these fools cheating somehow? Is there some sort of glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Outrageous Scores on Online RTG Leaderboard.

You can create a player, max out attributes,then place him on a team as a frosh and start road to glory so that's one thing people are doing. There is a glitch sometimes that gives you points everytime you break a record. For example say I break a rushing record. Now every time I gain a yard I get 300 points or something. This can cause points to stockpile and be that high.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
You can create a player, max out attributes,then place him on a team as a frosh and start road to glory so that's one thing people are doing. There is a glitch sometimes that gives you points everytime you break a record. For example say I break a rushing record. Now every time I gain a yard I get 300 points or something. This can cause points to stockpile and be that high.
See, this pisses me off. I finished my career at New Mexico (started all four years) with over 22,000 yards and 221 touchdowns, won three Heismans, four Maxwells and four O'Briens. Took the team to two BCS bowls and even won the national title my senior year.

However, because I actually played through the HS games to get my guy and I didn't glitch or cheat (other than audibling to a pass every play, because I can't stand to watch the CPU try to run the ball), I'm only 4th all time on the MWC's online leaderboard with 3570 points. The day I finished I was 100th on the all time leaderboard.

Last edited by BTG; 07-30-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
Rookie

Oil Nation's Arena

OVR: 1

Another way to get up that high, is to actually play every game. In my game, each and every time you break a new NCAA career mark the game records it as a new record and you receive the points associated with breaking a new record.

This happened to me, and I did not do the max stats cheat.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil Nation
Another way to get up that high, is to actually play every game. In my game, each and every time you break a new NCAA career mark the game records it as a new record and you receive the points associated with breaking a new record.

I played all 52 games -- kept pouring on to that career yards mark, but got no extra points.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil Nation

That is not supposed to happen, otherwise everyone would be getting these high scores.

I sent you a PM. We have been seeing these high scores and wanted to get in touch with someone who has done it.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
That is not supposed to happen, otherwise everyone would be getting these high scores.

I sent you a PM. We have been seeing these high scores and wanted to get in touch with someone who has done it.
Thank goodness. Adam, is there any possibility of you guys fixing the problem so that people with outrageous scores are taken down or something? I mean, I'm not trying to be sour grapes here, but I feel like the people who really worked hard to build their guy up should be ranked the same as someone who did the same and had some weird glitch. Just my opinion.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
Banned

klb835's Arena

OVR: 12

I agree with everything you have said BTG. I have played all my games. Just started my senior season. It's almost not fun anymore. I mean I originally started out playing legit. Let the computer run the ball and what not. Now I audible a lot just to get some stats. I am #1 right now for Big East. I don't see how people have such good stats. I have a good first half and I sit the bench the rest of the game. Its almost like I need to keep the games close just so I dont get pulled. I broke Barry Sanders rushing record (yds and tds)with my qb...but I only got like 5 legend score for it.

Last night was the first time I have ever gotten a Migraine over a video game. I got sacked 6 times by one guy from san diego state aztecs or whatever. He was 79 overall with 80 speed but yet he could catch by 90 spd qb. My LT is worthless, ehh so is my whole line..so I wont get into that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »