Home

WTF!!!!???

This is a discussion on WTF!!!!??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: WTF!!!!???

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
Maybe you should have had them at the park instead of chiming in on this topic considering you had nothing worthwhile to offer
Ah I see. So to contribute something worthwhile I would have to just continue to prepetuate the whining.

OK, I get it now.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #18
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

How about this:

I'm using UW in an exibition game against Oregon. I'm killing the CPU 33-6, and I ain't even halfway through the 2nd Quarter.

2nd Half comes, then the cheating begins. The CPU scores on 4 straight TD passes, each and every one has the ball clip through my DB hands in what should've been a sure swat. Then the RB runs in a score using a glitch that puts my defender at an awkward tackling angle, when the defender WAS 5 yards in front of him.

Not to mention that the CPU was spamming blitzes in the 2nd Half when I didn't give up a single one in the 1st! You know, my lineman standing there, not blocking, or the pocket not properly forming. Plus, the receiver dropping every pass when my QB was 14-20 in the 1st Half, and the CPU OLine stopping my DLine when I had 4 sacks in the 1st Half.

The game is fun, but it's still broken overall. It makes no sense that my scores have to play out perfectly for me to get them, but the CPU can game you with glitches all day to get a win...
Old 07-29-2009, 03:07 PM   #19
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor
If anything, you should have gotten an unsportsmanlike for drilling the HB 10 yards out of bounds!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
thats prolly why the cpu gave themselves a TD...OK you wanna drill my players outta bounds...TAKE THAT...6 ON THA BOARD...LOL
lol. Hey you guys are on to something here.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #20
Rookie

Shade Shadows's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
Ah I see. So to contribute something worthwhile I would have to just continue to prepetuate the whining.

OK, I get it now.
I get your point. This is just a game. However, people come on these forums because they're more hardcore than the casual gamer, and they prefer a high quality product over a glitchy one. Coming on here and making fun of them is not constructive, and it just makes you look ridiculous. I would be upset if I invested time and money into a game to get a great experience out of it and instead I just got frustrated at the fact that the CPU does not follow the rules. That's not a challenge. That's just frustrating. So although we all understand that it's just a game, we all do spend a lot of time with it, and we paid good money for it.
NBA: Boston Celtics
MLB: SF Giants
Old 07-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #21
All Star

splff3000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
Oh the humanity!!!

I love the use of the word "cheating", as if the computer used some sort of advanced AI to rob a user of something.

This stuff is just funny.
What do you call it when the player clearly doesn't cross the goal line but still gets 6pts? If the same thing happened in real life the word cheat would come up some where on sportscenter. You'd probably hear, "Did Auburn get cheated by the refs?" Since the cpu is the ref in this game, guess what?...........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
All Star

splff3000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Here's the video he is talking about (Haha, they finally closed that thread? It should have been closed after page 5. I knew the title would get attention, but not like I wanted.)

I'm agreeing with his hypothesis for what the issue is. It's either that or just a glitch, because I have been pushed out at the 2 yard line before. There might just be a little spot where the OB line didn't get "drawn" in somehow.
Well, I feel somewhat better knowing I'm not the only one this has happened to( misery loves company). This is really ridiculous on EA's part. I sure hope someone sees this and gets it fixed for "patch #2".
Old 07-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #23
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
How about this:

I'm using UW in an exibition game against Oregon. I'm killing the CPU 33-6, and I ain't even halfway through the 2nd Quarter.

2nd Half comes, then the cheating begins. The CPU scores on 4 straight TD passes, each and every one has the ball clip through my DB hands in what should've been a sure swat. Then the RB runs in a score using a glitch that puts my defender at an awkward tackling angle, when the defender WAS 5 yards in front of him.

Not to mention that the CPU was spamming blitzes in the 2nd Half when I didn't give up a single one in the 1st! You know, my lineman standing there, not blocking, or the pocket not properly forming. Plus, the receiver dropping every pass when my QB was 14-20 in the 1st Half, and the CPU OLine stopping my DLine when I had 4 sacks in the 1st Half.

The game is fun, but it's still broken overall. It makes no sense that my scores have to play out perfectly for me to get them, but the CPU can game you with glitches all day to get a win...
LOL

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #24
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

Bump...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »