Home

CPU Chew Clock

This is a discussion on CPU Chew Clock within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
CPU Chew Clock

Aight so basically this thread is about the CPU's T.O.P. 8 plays for the cpu can take under a minute...and 8 plays for me can take 3 or more...that isnt a realistic T.O.P. this needs to be adjust/fixed/installed somehow someway...to be completely "SIM" this needs to be "IN THE GAME"...a real dipiction of posession for both offenses...the CPU can never win the T.O.P. battle cause it doesnt have a foundation for posession...all in all like I said before this needs to be installed/fixed/adjusted...I hate having a 10 play drive for 7+ mins then the cpu has the same amount of plays but in a 2 min window...unrealistic...if EA, Backbreaker, 2k whoever can find a fix for this it'll go a long way to making their games more "SIM"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 01:05 PM   #2
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: CPU Chew Clock

I have to say, clock management is one of the main reasons why it's so easy to beat the CPU consistently. Even if you play like crap you will always have a chance to get back into the game because of clock management.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
I have to say, clock management is one of the main reasons why it's so easy to beat the CPU consistently. Even if you play like crap you will always have a chance to get back into the game because of clock management.

Agreed
Old 07-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

perfect example i scored in 3 plays took me 1:54....cpu had a 9 play drive took them under 1:30

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »