Home

transfers

This is a discussion on transfers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2009, 08:54 PM   #9
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: transfers

I usually have 1-3 transfers leave each year, only 5 players have transferred to my school. One of the guys who transferred to to my school was a RB named Enrique Davis from Ole Miss after the 1st season of my dynasty in 10. I can't remember who the other guy who transferred to my school in 10 was though, the other 3 guys transferred to my school in 06 I think.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

I have never had a transfer in, but I've had many transfer out throughout the years, no more than two or three in any year.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

After the 1st season in my OD I had 2 guys transfer from my school (Alabama) and 2 guys transfer to me (Chris Rainey from Florida and the backup QB from Ohio State who happens to be another user in our OD). Needless to say, I was very happy about Rainey ( 97 spd 99 agi 99 acc).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #12
Rookie

After my first season at Michigan freshman QB Denard Robinson transferred to Navy. It was weird. He didn't get any playing time though, Tate Forcier also a freshman was a monster that season.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:37 PM   #13
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

In an offline dynasty it seemed like Rainey went to UAB or some school like that. Even on 09 it always seemed like UAB and Troy racked up on high profile transfers.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:41 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

I get roughly 2 to 3 transfers from my school. Through all my years I think I've had 1 player transfer to my school. I don't know how it works. That's with playing with 1 star programs & all.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:08 PM   #15
Rookie

Since I usually do well with recruiting, I always get players wanting to transfer out of the program, on the other hand, in my last year playing 09 and now 10, I have had only 2 players transfer to my schools.

I figure it must be directly related to recruiting, the better recruiter you are the less likely you are to see transfers coming to your school, and the more likely you are to see players transferring from your programs to others where they feel they wont be buried on the depth charts.

I will let you know, my current Offline Dynasty I have 3 schools, One a one star program that has not won a game yet, 2 a 3 star program that started out playing way over its head, but has since come back down to earth, and a 4 star program that has beat 2 ranked teams and lost to 1. My recruiting has been equal to the teams successes. So I will be curious to see what happens with my 1* program that has had difficulty winning and recruiting. My 4* program will end up with a top 10 recruiting class, and my 3* program seems to be going well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »