Home

Wtf Herbstreit!?

This is a discussion on Wtf Herbstreit!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Wtf Herbstreit!?

Ok so first year in my dynasty, first game i lose to Miami. I drop to 25th i believe. 2nd game was against an FCS school, i take a look at the Game Info like i do pretty much every game, and i looked and Herbstreit picked the FCS school over me! I was like ok, cool. 2nd year, first game of the year is against an FCS school. Just came off an Orange Bowl victory over TCU 35-10 in the previous season. Once again i look at the Game Info, and once again Herbstreit picks the FCS school over me. I was shocked and confused, so i figured i would sim this season real quick and go to my 3rd season and pick another FCS school to play against. I won the NC over Texas 20-13 at the end of year 2, and my first game of year 3 was against an FCS school. I take a look at the Game Info and ill be damned if Herbstriet isnt picking the FCS school again! I mean wtf, does he have something against FSU or something i mean come on. Im better than the FCS school in every facet of the game. But its not a big deal just wondering if anyone else has seen this, or Herbstreit always picks against other ppl too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Wtf Herbstreit!?

That is probably a good thing, because every time he picks me I lose.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm Georgia and he does pick against me a lot but I notice he never picks the Buckeyes to win. Guess he figures he'd get blamed for biasness or something. lmao
Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Florida10Champs's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm Florida playing Western Kentucky..
He picks Western Kentucky. I beat them 45-3, next week we play Troy. He picks Troy. I win 52-7, next week we play Tennessee. He picks Tennessee...
Old 07-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

it seems he mostly picks the underdog. I've seen him pick FCS regional teams over ranked FBS teams.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #6
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
Ok so first year in my dynasty, first game i lose to Miami. I drop to 25th i believe. 2nd game was against an FCS school, i take a look at the Game Info like i do pretty much every game, and i looked and Herbstreit picked the FCS school over me! I was like ok, cool. 2nd year, first game of the year is against an FCS school. Just came off an Orange Bowl victory over TCU 35-10 in the previous season. Once again i look at the Game Info, and once again Herbstreit picks the FCS school over me. I was shocked and confused, so i figured i would sim this season real quick and go to my 3rd season and pick another FCS school to play against. I won the NC over Texas 20-13 at the end of year 2, and my first game of year 3 was against an FCS school. I take a look at the Game Info and ill be damned if Herbstriet isnt picking the FCS school again! I mean wtf, does he have something against FSU or something i mean come on. Im better than the FCS school in every facet of the game. But its not a big deal just wondering if anyone else has seen this, or Herbstreit always picks against other ppl too?
Watch ESPN enough and you will see that they hate the Noles with a passion over there. So, this in-game diss is no surprise from ol' Herby. haha
Old 07-29-2009, 09:23 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
is lee corso gonna have to slap a b####???
lol
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 07-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
six
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm noticed that one of them always picks against me as well...when I'm playing a Division I-AA school and I'm Kentucky....then in year 2, I make it to the championship against OSU and both of them pick the Suckeyes...what the heck? No matter, I slaughtered OSU 37-0 as any SEC team would do, but still weird that he picks against me all the time and that they both picked OSU but both didn't pick me against FCS East.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »