Home

RTG Issues

This is a discussion on RTG Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 09:41 AM   #17
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: RTG Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp GO BLUE
it post you to the leaderboards as long as you play on at least varsity. there is nothing extra for playing on all american which was a gross oversight. the prob im having is that i created an qb for michigan and finished him, but now i dont show up on any of the leaderboards for any other player i create at michigan!!?? any one no why!!!??? its R E A L frustrating!!! :y22 0:

i started RTG with a QB from 'bama. i finished 1 season with him and then started over with a guy from Marshall. i bet this is why i'm not getting the achievment for being on the Conf. leaderboard. i bet it is tied to my 'bama guy and the SEC. i still have that file saved. i'll start it up again and see if i can get him on the SEC board.

i also noticed during my Marshall RTG that my 'bama video highlights would show-up occasionally on the Erin Andrew's show.

Last edited by andy4theherd; 07-31-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:30 PM   #18
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

Well, I went into my RTG guy and checked, and it's official: I WAS playing on Varsity. That is friggin' depressing. I just assumed it would load the RTG with the same difficulty settings as I have on my profile...guess not.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:50 PM   #19
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

i just finshed my soph season with the 'bama guy and sure enough i got the achievments for ncaa and conf leaderboard. it appears that if you have two RTG's going on, the achievments are tied to your first one...
Old 07-31-2009, 02:03 PM   #20
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by armi5718
What I love is being the #1 WR on the depth chart and getting 4 balls thrown my way in a game. Just finished a game against Air Force, 4 catches for 64 yards. #2 guy got 7 and it has been that way for my entire sophomore year. This game is wack.
Press A/X and the QB will throw you the ball.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:46 PM   #21
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

That's the problem, they throw the dumbest passes you can ever imagine. And it always gets picked off!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 06:19 PM   #22
Rookie

LSUF4N's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
That's the problem, they throw the dumbest passes you can ever imagine. And it always gets picked off!
Yes! this happens to me all the time. I'm a speed WR for UW and my quarter back has a gun (jake locker) and when i go deep i am wide open and he throws the worst balls. It is super high and short so i pretty much have to stop moving to catch the ball. Also another problem i have is they throw the ball out of bounds on fades... and i mean way out of bounds.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:51 PM   #23
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

That's why when Madden comes out, I'm trading this piece in!

I'm glad I'm getting more for the trade in, then what I payed for it.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Last edited by TrapStar215; 07-31-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:07 PM   #24
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by armi5718
What I love is being the #1 WR on the depth chart and getting 4 balls thrown my way in a game. Just finished a game against Air Force, 4 catches for 64 yards. #2 guy got 7 and it has been that way for my entire sophomore year. This game is wack.
Someone has a case of the T.O. syndrome....lol...J/K

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »