Home

Getting rid of Free Winners.

This is a discussion on Getting rid of Free Winners. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Getting rid of Free Winners.

Well here we are again it''s 2010 and we have the same problem that happened in 2009 with online players taking advantage of the Super Sim Option, for those that don't know "free winning" is when you sign in on two xboxes or play a friend over and over using a good team VS a weak team and then you just quit and super sim over and over and get as many wins as you want. The same thing happened last year and I made this thread at several different sites with GOOD RESULTS, AROUND 40 PEOPLE GOT SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS for doing this. My hope with this thread is that EA comes through again this year in clearing records, and for that in this thread I will provide proof based off EASW recently played games.

USEEMe HiHATERS - Ranked # 1
(Record - 222-43)
(
Last 5 games:
NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as Rice and won 21-13

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as New Mexico State and won 44-21

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as Navy and won 61-14

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as Duke and won 39-31

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as Eastern Michigan and won 22-15

XTAKE the LOSSx - Ranked #3 - Record 219-4
Last 5 Games:

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Idaho and won 30-8

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Florida Atlantic and won 38-3

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Ball State and won 49-24

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Eastern Michigan and won 49-3

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Iowa State and won 31-21

These are just the two biggest examples, EA did a good job of handling this garbage last year so I hope that they do an equally good job of it this year. Yes I know some of you guys will be like "lol who cares about online" but guess what some people play this game online only and Im pretty sure they care. Also if you have anymore people (there are alot more I would run out of space to post them) feel free to post them BUT make sure you have the EASW proof don't just post the name without proof.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Getting rid of Free Winners.

I agree w/ you...its so obvious they do that too
Old 07-31-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

Who cares? It isn't like they get a medal for being #1. Everyone that plays online understands that EVERY game that ranks is filled with cheaters and hackers. It is a fact of life and there is no thread that will change them.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

That's always gonna happen with a community this big. For some people, those pixels that show how good they are really matter.

It's not like your rank goes on your resume or anything.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslonghornsin04
Well here we are again it''s 2010 and we have the same problem that happened in 2009 with online players taking advantage of the Super Sim Option, for those that don't know "free winning" is when you sign in on two xboxes or play a friend over and over using a good team VS a weak team and then you just quit and super sim over and over and get as many wins as you want. The same thing happened last year and I made this thread at several different sites with GOOD RESULTS, AROUND 40 PEOPLE GOT SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS for doing this. My hope with this thread is that EA comes through again this year in clearing records, and for that in this thread I will provide proof based off EASW recently played games.

USEEMe HiHATERS - Ranked # 1
(Record - 222-43) (
Last 5 games:
NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as Rice and won 21-13

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as New Mexico State and won 44-21

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as Navy and won 61-14

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as Duke and won 39-31

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: uSEEMe HiHATERS played as Georgia against XxDaTimexX101 who played as Eastern Michigan and won 22-15

XTAKE the LOSSx - Ranked #3 - Record 219-4
Last 5 Games:

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Idaho and won 30-8

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Florida Atlantic and won 38-3

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Ball State and won 49-24

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Eastern Michigan and won 49-3

NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: xTAKE the LOSSx played as Florida against xCooKiE TiMex who played as Iowa State and won 31-21
Where do you get reports like this on games played and such? Just want to see mine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by knaw46
Where do you get reports like this on games played and such? Just want to see mine.
go to Easportsworld.com then just search for your GT or PSN.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Who cares? It isn't like they get a medal for being #1. Everyone that plays online understands that EVERY game that ranks is filled with cheaters and hackers. It is a fact of life and there is no thread that will change them.
I care because I play a lot of games online and take pride in having a good record. When I match up against someone with a good record, I expect them to be legit (and most of the time you can tell). Cheaters deserve to get banned.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by knaw46
I care because I play a lot of games online and take pride in having a good record. When I match up against someone with a good record, I expect them to be legit (and most of the time you can tell). Cheaters deserve to get banned.
I had over 200 wins and around 17 losses last year and every win was legit. No one cares including I.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »