Home

If you think the CPU cheats. If you believe in "comeback code" Video for you

This is a discussion on If you think the CPU cheats. If you believe in "comeback code" Video for you within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 08:57 PM   #9
Banned

klb835's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: If you think the CPU cheats. If you believe in "comeback code" Video for you

Hey guys, I don't know what you all are talking about. Winning the lottery is easy. I don't see why everyone hasn't won by now. Hold on let me go video tape my winning ticket.

http://derekfernholz.com/wp-content/...den-ticket.jpg

that will hold you over for now
Old 07-31-2009, 09:04 PM   #10
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: If you think the CPU cheats. If you believe in "comeback code" Video for you

I love the comments, the false bravado, of losers who never played football.

I play on Varsity and am having a great time with the game. The point is people complain of cheating and comeback code and how the cpu picks their zones apart.

I don't see that on Varsity which is why I play on Varsity.

LOL at the guys who feel playing a video game on a high level is an accomplishment.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:10 PM   #11
Banned

klb835's Arena

OVR: 12

Lol at the guy that plays on varsity and INT's the computer one time. And claims he's the smartest alive. You did it buddy!!! Can we go on espn for a 5 minute interview on how you disabled the computer comebacks?? Oh you intercepted him once!!!!!!! nevermind maybe next time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 09:14 PM   #12
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

lol @ the big macho heisman or bust guys lol.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
lol @ the big macho heisman or bust guys lol.
lol @ the guy's who play anything other than Heisman and aren't:

1. Blind
2. 8 years old
3. Mentally "challenged"
Old 07-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

There is actually a piece of code programmed in the game that enables the AI to turn up its 'A' game. You can toggle this on or off in Madden '09 in the menu before starting a Franchise. The same code (slightly modified) exists in NCAA Football, but can't be turned off.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:32 PM   #15
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
I love the comments, the false bravado, of losers who never played football.

I play on Varsity and am having a great time with the game. The point is people complain of cheating and comeback code and how the cpu picks their zones apart.

I don't see that on Varsity which is why I play on Varsity.

LOL at the guys who feel playing a video game on a high level is an accomplishment.
How do you know people haven't played football because of a post on a message board? I didn't know we had Miss Cleo in our midsts. - You don't see it on Varsity because it's the 2nd easiest level on the game. The CPU shouldn't have to resort to cheats or comebacks because the user shouldn't have the skill to get up by enough on Varsity. However, the CPU does on AA and Heisman..... to make it more difficult. Playing on a higher difficulty isn't an accomplishment as much as it's a fun factor for players. You have fun on Varsity, they have fun on Heisman. But please don't come on here with your INT videos trying to make a point when there is no point to be made. The cpu cheats and has amazing comebacks on the higher levels to up the difficulty, enough said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

I have a buddy who always does dynasty with Ohio State. He plays on Varsity and to make matters worse, he beefs up all his players to like 99 everything. He proceeds to just dominate the cpu and brag about his "accomplishments". When we do a play now I always crush him like 70+ to 7. He just goes 5 wide the whole game throwing deep bombs and I usually come away with 4 or 5 picks a game. Point is that this is the mentality of guys that play these games on Varsity. I can literally score every play on that level.

Last edited by Scott812313; 07-31-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: left out a word

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »