Home

88 overall Freshman?

This is a discussion on 88 overall Freshman? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 10:16 PM   #9
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 88 overall Freshman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobalo85
Oh, sorry...I figured this might be like all the other threads that talk about freshman coming in rated too high...guess I jumped to conclusions.
Yes, lots of people on this board have that mat at too close a distance.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:46 PM   #10
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Highest I saw on 09 was a 94 overall 5 star Kicker. Highest I've gotten this year is an 85, but I haven't done a dynasty with a loaded team to just see what recruits are like yet.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:56 PM   #11
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Highest I've gotten so far is a 86 center. After I redshirted him, he was a 94 overall the following year.
thats way too much progression, wow. So far though the highest ive seen is a 84 but for like 12 different players. On 09 I had a 92 ovr safety, 90 ovr ath who became a linebacker and a 89 wr. I pray not to see these again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 12:06 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Got a new prospect after the season was over. Number one overall, he was a DT he came in at 91 ovr with 82 speed.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:09 AM   #13
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

You guys know what I think the reason for this progression being the way it is is because of Madden redoing the rating. By every player seeming to become stars it will help out in trying to find that good player for your teams and not just going on there success in school. This open a new doore for them to make the draft more realistic by beening able to soon give us a wide open draft class to where we can go and pick who ever we want from whatever school. Hope that makes sense, And makes playing NCAA 10 feel a little better..
Old 08-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

After the season is over there is always a new #1 player in the country and that player is always a 86+ player.

And the top DT's with 80+ speed are just crazy i had two of them in my first two seasons with mich st. Both were the #1 recruit for their respective years and both are faster than my linebackers....
Old 08-01-2009, 12:58 AM   #15
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
You guys know what I think the reason for this progression being the way it is is because of Madden redoing the rating. By every player seeming to become stars it will help out in trying to find that good player for your teams and not just going on there success in school. This open a new doore for them to make the draft more realistic by beening able to soon give us a wide open draft class to where we can go and pick who ever we want from whatever school. Hope that makes sense, And makes playing NCAA 10 feel a little better..
I doubt they did the progression like this for that purpose. But on the otherhand any tester with common sense could fins this problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 03:13 AM   #16
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Boy EA likes playing funny ambiguous games with their own statements. Nothing changed really at all with the recruiting except it is broke now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »