Home

Injured players and export draft class...

This is a discussion on Injured players and export draft class... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Injured players and export draft class...

I am in the 4th season in my dynasty and there is a very good reciever in Utah named Sean Fitzgerald. He has been in the heisman race all 4 seasons and has been the best reciever all 4 years. his senior year he tore his quad and is out for 6 weeks so wont be able to put up stats like previous years..

my question... since he tore his quad and is out for half the season, when i export my draft class to madden at the end of the season, will the game go off his whole career and be able to go pro in madden or will it just see his stats at the end of the year and not be able to be exported?

I hope that makes sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 02:18 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Injured players and export draft class...

anybody know the answer?
Old 08-02-2009, 02:36 AM   #3
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

He should still be in the draft. If he's a senior, it's almost a guarantee he will.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

It all depends on his overall rating. Since he is a WR, if he is in at least the top 12 or so recievers being exported then he will make it to Madden. From my experience players making it to Madden has nothing to do with stats, it all has to do with overall rating. I mean they will try to leave early if they have good stats, but weather they make the cut or not is based on rating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »