Home

Fill the Trophy Case trophy

This is a discussion on Fill the Trophy Case trophy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2009, 11:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Fill the Trophy Case trophy

Based on the wording on the trophy description, Im assuming you have to win all 34 bowls in the same Dynasty, and that other modes or dynasty bowl wins will not carry over. Any one know if that is correct? right now im just simulating a dynasty with 12 teams through until the bowl games and i figure after a few seasons i may have most all the trophies. Anyone have any other ideas on how to get that trophy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: Fill the Trophy Case trophy

Well the "cheat" would be to just sim to the end of the season, put the settings to freshman and 1-minute quarters and just play them all. Wouldn't take more than an hour or two if you did it that way.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

yeah i know its the cheating way to do it, but i just want the trophy so i can just play my regular dynasty... in which bama has won back to back titles
Old 08-04-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9

i'm pretty sure it just means u have to win all the trophies, not all trophies in the same dynasty because you have your trophies saved to your profile and saved to you trophy case in My Legacy, hence the name "Fill the Trophy Case".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »