Home

2# Patch Information ?

This is a discussion on 2# Patch Information ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: 2# Patch Information ?

Sub In/Out is an obvious fix. No excuse for it not to be working. I just don't get it how these simple features are broke year in/out. Come on EA!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #66
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Sub In/Out is an obvious fix. No excuse for it not to be working. I just don't get it how these simple features are broke year in/out. Come on EA!!!
I think there is a fine excuse, it is called incompetence
Old 08-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We have a final list, but we aren't making it public until it is about to go live.

Why?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:19 PM   #68
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruthless
Why?
unfortunately, I think that means we're screwed. If they had a big list of stuff being fixed, they'd pimp it, just like they did with re-adding bowl endzones, etc. They dont want the backlash to come back when they dont fix even the simplest of features.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #69
MVP

OVR: 11

I understand why a list can't be disclosed, but it makes it frustrating for those of us considering trading the game in towards Madden. Without any indication of what is going to be fixed there's no way of knowing if you should hold onto the game
Old 08-05-2009, 12:42 AM   #70
Rookie

WhySoSerious?'s Arena

OVR: 0

Adam, could you hint at the possibility of duplicate jersey-number capabilities with the second patch?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:57 AM   #71
Rookie

barats's Arena

OVR: 2

NCAA is becoming the biggest joke on their product line. I mean, this game is going backwards every year. They fix previous years problems and then the next year, a new batch appears. And repeat this on down the line. How is it that the 1st release for PS2 was 10x better than this, and this is their 3rd try for this system.

What I think a problem is for these sports games is they do not get enough time to make them perfect. After they release this years, I'm sure they take a break. Then it's off to work later on. And with sports games, they have a strict deadline. How about the idea of releasing these games every other year? And in the years they do not make the game, just update the rosters, schedules and a few other things and let people buy that as an add on of some kind? But hey, who am I kidding. NCAA and Madden are their cash cows. No way in hell they do that. They seem to not care about how the game is at all, especially NCAA.

Does anyone correlate this broken game with when the economy starting going downhill so EA cuts costs by hiring inexperienced game developers and not having as many people testing the game and QA stuff? It seems like it. I've never had this many problems with an NCAA until it was first released on the PS3 in 2007. Around the time our economy seemed to be slipping.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 02:44 AM   #72
MVP

OVR: 37

Don't get your hopes up people... we will get a minimal patch at best that will address some minor gameplay glitches. Camera, uniforms, presentation, progression, auto-subs, etc... THIS WILL ALL BE ADDRESSED NEXT YEAR! I hate to sound negative but it is what it is and we all know it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »