Home

two questions

This is a discussion on two questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
two questions

First off, does the stiff arm work in this game? I've recently been trying a lot but my guy won't stick his arm out, let alone push the guy away. Any tips? Or is it just broken?

Second, whats the deal with reviewing the ball spot on touchdown plays, only to have the ball put on the one? I just played a game in my online dynasty where I caught a TD pass but it was reviewed and put on the one. Then on my next drive the red zone stats popped up and it said attempts:2 TDs: 3. I had a 125% rating for the red zone, and it still gave my receiver who caught the reviewed pass a touchdown, even though my running back ran it in from the one on the play after the review.

Any answers are appreciated, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #2
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: two questions

This game has "A LOT" of bugs that they need to fix, but probably won't. And from what I can see, the stiff arm does not work!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 08-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
HST
Banned

OVR: 2

NCAA '10 is EA's version of the Ford Pinto.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #4
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HST
NCAA '10 is EA's version of the Ford Pinto.
LMAO that was funny
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 08-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #5
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

First. Yes stiff arm works. I'd say other than juke I use stiff arm the most.

And I've never had a problem with the second question. But as far as the 3 for 2 in the red zone, I saw that in 09 but haven't seen it in 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Stiff arm works IF your player has a good stiff arm rating (there IS a specific rating for that), and if you hit the button early enough. You have to anticipate, it does not come up immediately. Much like the spin move which last year was very effective but this year quite ineffective.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »