Home

Presentation Ideas Not Often Talked About

This is a discussion on Presentation Ideas Not Often Talked About within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Presentation Ideas Not Often Talked About

I never thought Presentation meant much until I played RTG last night. I have never played this mode in any form because I thought it was stupid. I fired it up and had a blast with the High School. I then get to college and the games are boring. No presentation at all in game. Even Corso and Herbstreit would make it better and I hate listening to the repetitive commentary. After High School and in to college RTG is horrible once in college.

And is it me or is Erin Andrews Fugly. She is Ok below the neck, but dang she is a real wolfer.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #10
Rookie

Lynx34's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor
Broadcast teams don't get my attention on presentation. Presentation is about IMMERSING you in the experience the way 2k5 so successfully did.

Frankly, if they just put back in all the last gen stuff they once had I'd be pretty happy. Entrances with players running from tunnels, warming up, coaches on field, highlight of key player during warmups, create-a-sign or create-a-fan, SI covers you can archive.

Add some halftime SHOW from the studio, post game on-field interviews or in studio wrap up show, a weekly wrap up show covering top teams' games that week. Better visuals for injuries.

Do SOMETHING DIFFERENT to emphasize both rivalry games (trophy presentation post game, louder crowds, more emotional sideline/crowd cut scenes) and Bowl Games and CERTAINLY the National Championship.

Nothing revolutionary here. It's all been done before in one football release or another, just put it all together.
Oh fully agree with you here on just about every point. These are all great ideas. But the point of this thread was to talk about things they could add that people aren't talking about. All of these have been mentioned time and time again. I wanted to bring something new the the presentation table, as it were.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #11
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx34
Ahhh, that definitely makes sense about the commentary taking up a lot of disk space. Solution? DLC.
Good point. Infact EA is aready doing that with FIFA. You can download commentaries in different languages from about 12 different countries. It is great....and a nice change of pace. And amazingly, they are free!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »