Home

Is there a such thing about being too negative about this game

This is a discussion on Is there a such thing about being too negative about this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 01:47 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Is there a such thing about being too negative about this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Constructive criticism is great for the game. The bashers need to cool it though.

Most of the time there's one issue somebody doesn't like which leads them to blow up on the boards and create a huge impression that the game sucks.

I made that one thread because I knew that it couldn't be as bad as the boards make it seem.

4:1

That's the number of posters enjoying NCAA 10 to those not enjoying the game.

Haters better start making constructive claims with legitimate requests for next year or their cries will fall on deaf ears.
We have been constructively bashing NCAA for years with the many problems we encounter on this game. Our cries are always drowned out by guys who love this game and that means dollar signs, so nothing would be new; I still wasted my 20$, so no prob.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?epis...0d74d08313d001, NO prob______
Old 08-10-2009, 01:51 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 31

This game is stagnant. It is a game that hasn't brought us anything new or interesting in years upon years.

Which isn't to say it is a bad game it just is the same game. It just feels like nothings changed. Negative or not, some people don't like change.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:02 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Locke
This game is stagnant. It is a game that hasn't brought us anything new or interesting in years upon years.

Which isn't to say it is a bad game it just is the same game. It just feels like nothings changed. Negative or not, some people don't like change.
Yea, the game has been stagnant for years in my mind.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #60
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey
Yea, the game has been stagnant for years in my mind.
everyone of your posts is something negative about this game just don't buy it and shut up already, if EA personally called you up and asked you to design the game in every detail you still would not be happy, so please just drink the kool aid already and begone.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Constructive criticism is great for the game. The bashers need to cool it though.

Most of the time there's one issue somebody doesn't like which leads them to blow up on the boards and create a huge impression that the game sucks.

I made that one thread because I knew that it couldn't be as bad as the boards make it seem.

4:1

That's the number of posters enjoying NCAA 10 to those not enjoying the game.

Haters better start making constructive claims with legitimate requests for next year or their cries will fall on deaf ears.
So you made a poll about the game? Hate to tell you but that poll doesn't mean Jack bleep. 4:1 means NOTHING!!! Why you ask? People that have stopped playing this game because this game is CRAP don't visit here anymore. You have few people around like me that hate this game but still come around. That is why that poll means nothing. There is nothing scientific about that poll and the general masses enjoying this game. It also doesn't include those that didn't purchase this game.

The true poll is the Overall Sales Numbers. The Overall Sales for NCAA are down, AGAIN mind you, meaning that the consumer who purchases sports titles are sick of EA's crap. It isn't the economy, it is a piss poor game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
yet at the same time if it does return to its former glory, people will still find stuff to complain about and always want more.
Because there's always those people that must find everything that's wrong with the game and clog the boards with complaints.
Well, I agree but I tell ya what... if 2011 feels and plays like NCAA 06 I will have nothnig but praise for this once amazing series. Some people are born to complain... I complain because I want to see my favourite game get back to its roots.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #63
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIx Nautica xII
everyone of your posts is something negative about this game just don't buy it and shut up already, if EA personally called you up and asked you to design the game in every detail you still would not be happy, so please just drink the kool aid already and begone.
Wow. It's a discussion forum. He is allowed to have an opinion. Don't get mad at him for being frustrated.

If you like the game, why did you even click this thread?
Old 08-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIx Nautica xII
He feels the game is stagnant and many, myself included tend to agree. Don't bash his opinion for the sake of bashing... as he has a right to speak it. If you don't feel the game is stagnant then tell us why? Personally I have seen almost no change to the basics of this game in close to a decade and next gen is still well below last gen levels.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »