Home

2015 preseason progression is not as bad as i was told.

This is a discussion on 2015 preseason progression is not as bad as i was told. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: 2015 preseason progression is not as bad as i was told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
As i was saying about players. The ovr rating could be screwed because teams are vastly different. some have good off no def. some have good def n offs.

only 4 had 94(A) in all cats.

only 12 had 90(A-) above in all cats.
That is fine and works great for every game you actually play, unfortunately what happens in the games you simulate through to get to your games is what screws dynasty in this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshanks
lol it looks like he answered you
Which is why I deleted that post. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #27
Rookie

smace767's Arena

OVR: 4

The top 8 teams have A+ def.
only 3 of those have, 2 As and an A- off.

#1 Notre dame
2Wisc
Fla
Tenn
Ohio St
LSU
USC
Cal
Org St
#10 WVU
Old 08-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
The top 8 teams have A+ def.
only 3 of those have, 2 As and an A- off.

#1 Notre dame
2Wisc
Fla
Tenn
Ohio St
LSU
USC
Cal
Org St
#10 WVU
OK, so you've gone to year 2015 and nearly doubled the number of "A-" rated overall teams. That's too many.

I've seen as many as 37 by the same year and that is flat out ridiculous. If you enjoy the parity this game breeds the longer you play it in dynasty mode, good for you.

But for me it's something that absolutely murders this game.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:16 PM   #29
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Trust me it has little impact on me. That post above was for you. We all have seen you post the same thing over and over, always going to the negative extreme. My point is simple. I am not trying to prove that progression is great, perfect or any other degree of measure. All i did was post verifiable fact. And if it pains you so much to dispute that, you could keep moving instead of trying to prove me wrong.

It is true however that you had a more reasonable tone in the later posts and i would have had a different tone in response. My point was simple. This is whats in this dynasty and what you saw in another dynasty that advanced doesn't support this topic, beyond noting you have seen different.

We have to cut you off before you get started or else the thread will turn into EA did this and EA aint sh!t, which was not the point of the topic.

The point of opinions stems from most people, including myself prior to yesterday, did not advance to season 2015 to check player ratings. Those that did don't need someone telling them what they saw. I can see for my self.
First of all good job trying this experiment. Second point is that progression still needs to be fixed. That's the bottom line. You feel that it's not perfect, but not bad enough to complain about. Hey, that's you as you put it to the guy with the Virginia avatar.

I happen to fall into the same camp as him and the vast majority of the users here. Progression makes dynasty mode unplayable. Just see the thread with over 20 something thousand views if I remember. Now you be happy with the game as is. You have that right.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
First of all good job trying this experiment. Second point is that progression still needs to be fixed. That's the bottom line. You feel that it's not perfect, but not bad enough to complain about. Hey, that's you as you put it to the guy with the Virginia avatar.

I happen to fall into the same camp as him and the vast majority of the users here. Progression makes dynasty mode unplayable. Just see the thread with over 20 something thousand views if I remember. Now you be happy with the game as is. You have that right.
Preach my brother. Spot on here.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:22 PM   #31
Rookie

smace767's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminKG21
OK, so you've gone to year 2015 and nearly doubled the number of "A-" rated overall teams. That's too many.

I've seen as many as 37 by the same year and that is flat out ridiculous. If you enjoy the parity this game breeds the longer you play it in dynasty mode, good for you.

But for me it's something that absolutely murders this game.
Two things
One i didnt play the dynasty out and two the teams are different. That is my point. The A-, A+ B+ means nothing in reality. that is a rating. Ga was the highest rated team in last years game. I don't know to many dynasties that GA actually one that first year BCS championship and we saw what happened in real life.

If all you guys are worried about A- then you didn't look at the teams in some cases. My teams even if they all say A- are total different from each other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 11:38 PM   #32
Rookie

smace767's Arena

Here is an example of what im talking about. teams are different even though the grade is the same.

#1 Notre dame has mid 80 on the oline accept a 99 c
great RB's all ovr 90 spd
good qb 74 spd good arm
one fast wr to avg and # 3 wr cath only 78
great MLb and cb.
avg safeties.

#7 LSU has a great oline
avg at best wrs fastest 90 spd
avg hbs fastest 90 spd
avg pocket passer qb slow good arm
stud dline
2 good lbs
2 good cbs
slow safeties

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »