Home

Do you enjoy the game?

This is a discussion on Do you enjoy the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you enjoy NCAA 10?
Yes, I enjoy NCAA 10. 172 76.44%
No, I do not enjoy NCAA 10. 53 23.56%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2009, 12:51 PM   #25
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Do you enjoy the game?

Im in the middle, which there should be an option for! I like the gameplay to an extent, but I cannot stand the complete lack of presentation that the game has been missing for a long time now. It just doesnt feel like anything more than a football video game in college uniforms. If I make it to the Nat'l Championship game, I want to feel like it! If I win a huge rivalry game, there needs to be something that sets it apart from beating some random team!

Its definitely the most solid game of college football this generation in terms of on the field play, but the little annoyances and lack of immersion + the lack of any ingenuity or progress with dynasty mode leave a lot to be desired.

IMO the entire game needs to be redone with a focus on presentation as much as the gameplay itself. Dynasty mode also needs an overhaul with some new ideas and ways of implementing things. Has dynasty mode changed much at all since it was first introduced? Outside of recruiting, its the same old thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 8

This poll doesn't mean jack. It is very skewed and biased. How many bashers are actually still at this site? Most have moved on. Me, I just like being a pain in the butt about a game I used to love. However, the rest are gone and are done with it. It also doesn't include the thousands of people that didn't purchase the game this year because they are sick of EA's crap.

This poll on this site is equivalent to me posting a poll at the EA haters site asking who hates this game. Again, the poll is skewed. So go beat your chest about your poll, knowing you will be wrong again about this game when you do.

The true poll is the one that matters and that is overall sales numbers. NCAA continues to decline. The economy is only an excuse to NCAA's declining sales numbers.

Rolls Eyes at this poll.

Last edited by hcopenhagenh; 08-10-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Really tried to enjoy it, but it didn't grow on me like previous years.
That's a great observation. I am having difficulty playing this game still because it seems so bland this year. Where is the excitement that makes me want to continue playing? The series hasn't changed or upgraded in a long time and the next gen version of this game still lags behind last gen. I will say that I have hope for 11 though...
Old 08-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

As of right now, NO.

1. Don't really want to start an off-line dynasty until I see what is going to be fixed. Player & Team Progression appears to be flawed beyond repair.
2. The only way to get a decent CPU rush game is to up the Run Block slider, but that destroys special teams.
3. I'm in an on-line dynasty where I have had great user games but they froze or failed to record, so have had to sim the results. Generally the AI games are over by half-time.
4. Can't even do much more slider testing because it could change drastically if a patch is released. But EA will not give out any information on this, sooooo....

Can't say I've really enjoyed the experience.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:55 PM   #29
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

Loving the experience so far...cant wait for Madden this week but NCAA is treating me fine.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #30
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

I am having fun.. Simple enough.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #31
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29

Enjoy it very much!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 5

I enjoy it, but it's also been a huge disappointment because I don't like it as well as NCAA 09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »