Home

No rush to get Madden!!!!

This is a discussion on No rush to get Madden!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
No rush to get Madden!!!!

Hey I have both games and let me tell you even though madden has vastly improved from 09 I will still share my time playing both games......

Ncaa to me with sliders is a damm good game.

Anybody else feels the same way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: No rush to get Madden!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jira2004
Hey I have both games and let me tell you even though madden has vastly improved from 09 I will still share my time playing both games......

Ncaa to me with sliders is a damm good game.

Anybody else feels the same way?

Nop. Madden is better. Period. In everyway
Old 08-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #3
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

No, mostly because i want my draft classes to import into my Madden Franchise(Spare me the drama about progression). I'll definitely be playing both side by side this year.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #4
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

college football > professional football
ncaa football 10 > madden nfl 10
Old 08-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

NCAA Football 10 is a decent game, and the online dynasty feature (to me) is fun enough for me to overlook some of the more annoying issues with the gameplay. I played the full Madden demo - still am, and noticed that other than the lowered speed, it doesn't play all that differently from NCAA. The presentation additions are great, however, and online franchise is gonna be every bit as addictive as online dynasty. Point being, I plan on playing both and enjoying both for months to come.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #6
Hi.

bling1202's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
No, mostly because i want my draft classes to import into my Madden Franchise(Spare me the drama about progression). I'll definitely be playing both side by side this year.
Same.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

Doesn't it seem that Ncaa is better at hitting than Madden not a knock on Madden but I've been laying the wood on the RB and recievers......

I cant wait for that 2nd patch and this game may even be slight better than Madden....
Old 08-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've been bored with Madden for years now. Can't explain why, but the game is just boring to play. I'll wait and see this year since they've finally got around to 2k5 like presentation, but they can dress the game with all bells and whistles but on the field, I've always considered it a boring game to play. I just think the gameplay itself in madden is boring to play. I know it makes no sense since basically NCAA is the same gameplay as Madden, probably about 70 percent same, but NCAA is just fun to play for me.

Maybe it has to do w/ NCAA having more teams and stadiums that give it more variety than madden. Also this year with teambuilder, NCAA is a keeper since I can use my alma mater in the game which no longer has a football program.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »