Home

Heisman Glitch???

This is a discussion on Heisman Glitch??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Heisman Glitch???

some cane fan online after i whipped him sends me a message about how i suck and blah blah and then he says "I hope you get the Heisman glitch"...

i'm like wtf? so i respond and say "What the hell is the heisman glitch?" and in typical fashion he responds with his nonsense "Ask your mother" or w/e...just wondering if there is such a thing as a heisman glitch?

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Heisman Glitch???

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole
some cane fan online after i whipped him sends me a message about how i suck and blah blah and then he says "I hope you get the Heisman glitch"...

i'm like wtf? so i respond and say "What the hell is the heisman glitch?" and in typical fashion he responds with his nonsense "Ask your mother" or w/e...just wondering if there is such a thing as a heisman glitch?
Is he talking about how almost all the recent Heisman winners stunk in the NFL?
That is the only thing I can think of.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
Hi.

bling1202's Arena

OVR: 8

I have never heard of the "Heisman Glitch" personally.. I am intrigued now though
Old 08-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

It's a kid just trying to scare you.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:02 AM   #5
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

he made it up. there is no "heisman glitch"
I'm sure if it existed, we would've seen it somewhere on the forums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 01:24 AM   #6
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

about 6 years ago... I used to play madden online quite a bit. I was in the lobbies where people chat. I have no idea what came over me, but I decided to start a rumor. I started asking people if they had seen John Madden come out and do the coin toss prior to the start of a game. I suggested it was this very unique and cool animation of big 'ol John coming out to do the toss if you pressed a certain button sequence.

What's hilarious is that... I was quite surprised when... a few days later I was in the same lobbies and someone else was suggesting the same thing I did, as if he knew the secret sequence and it was hella cool. LOL. I laughed about it and I'm not sure how far that went, but it just goes to show you that there is a lot of BS circulating at any given time. I've played over 70 games online for NCAA this year and I haven't been zapped with any glitches.

That being said... I did run into a a Miami player tonite that did a certain few substitutions on defense that ruined the game completely. I don't want to reveal what he did b/c it could ruin online play for people like me who use crappy teams. I'd rather not have anyone read what it was he did exactly and replicate it. It stopped me cold for the nite. No more gaming tonite for me. He took the joy out of playing with what he did and I usually beat the snot out of cheeseballs too

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »