Home

McCoy gets jipped on player ratings.

This is a discussion on McCoy gets jipped on player ratings. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: McCoy gets jipped on player ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUF4N
Taylor mays is the man first of all and why are you complaining about 1 rating point? The other 2 qb's are better (hence the heismans). McCoy is a 98... if you really want go edit him yourself
read the forum i did edit him myself.

the point for the forum was to see if people agreed. if you dont thats fine. and i never said taylor mays sucked. hes one of the best players in the country. all i said was he didnt have a heisman.

so before you post read all the other postings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #26
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

Well this has gotten off track, but I agree totally with the main point.

Especially with McCoy starting since true frosh he should have a huge AWR.

Also wanted to sound off on the Tebow hating... Hes an amazing athlete but truly a very overrated QB. His mechanics are very poor and his accuracy may be the worst in the SEC. While he clearly has a lot of tools to make him a quality football player its his incredible O Line and WRs that make him a Hiesman candidate.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #27
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Sam99
Also wanted to sound off on the Tebow hating... Hes an amazing athlete but truly a very overrated QB. His mechanics are very poor and his accuracy may be the worst in the SEC. While he clearly has a lot of tools to make him a quality football player its his incredible O Line and WRs that make him a Hiesman candidate.
could not i agree more. for those reasons i also believe he wont be good in the pros.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:11 PM   #28
HST
Banned

OVR: 2

Haha ... lol ... haha ... omg, lol.

Just wanted to participate in the spirit of this thread. Thank you for having me.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:31 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 11

i agree on McCoy, but I have been a lifelong Texas fan and I thought he deserved the Heisman last year so yeah go figure on my opinion hahaha

as far as Tebow, he is overrated in his physical capabilities as a QB but i believe he is an excellent leader/motivator and he possesses the intangibles of a field general... i also think that no ma tter how sick of it you might get, you have to give him his due as a humanitarian and a credit to society... i know it gets annoying and cheesy and we all get tired of everyone gushing over him but in a day and age when it is much easier to find high-profile athletes with criminal records... well i just think he is an excellent ambassador of college football
Old 08-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #30
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

i agree. i didnt mean to come off as i hate him because hes a great guy. lol.

its just there are a ton of athletes that are also great humanaterians, but you dont hear about them. for examlple Shane Battier has done tons for the homeless and for the less fortunate children throughout the greater Houston area, but you never hear about that. so while i understand Tebow may be a better athlete than most, he is in no way a better, or worse, gift to society. so it needs to be seperate.

he might be the best athlete but there is no such thing as the best humanaterian.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #31
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

Yeah, i mentioned this in the Madden thread about draft classes. IMO awareness is too low across the board.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #32
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisonial2992
we all know that this year in college football the top heisman canidates are the big three qbs. tim tebow, colt mcCoy, and sam bradford. this is reflected in NCAA 10 pretty well. BUT Tim Tebow and Sam Bradford are both ranked as 99 while Colt McCoy is a 98. the reason Mccoy is only a 98 is because his awareness ranking is only a 77, while Tebow has a 92 awareness rating, and Bradford has an 85 rating. this is outrageous. McCoy will be a fourth year starter as opposed to only the three years the others have started. plus how can a qb who completed over 70 percent of his passes and led his team in rushing have an awareness rating that low? i believe his awarness rating should be just as high if not higher than Tim Tebow.

Anyone agree?
So your pissed because McCoy is ranked a 98 instead of a 99?

Ok.......
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »