Home

IMO, NCAA 10 Kicks Madden 10's Booty

This is a discussion on IMO, NCAA 10 Kicks Madden 10's Booty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
IMO, NCAA 10 Kicks Madden 10's Booty

I've been playing NCAA 10 like crazy. I am especially enjoying running the ball. I've never been able to run effectively until this game, but now I'm juking and spinning all over the place.

But Madden 10 is a big disappointment to me. The running isn't as fun or nearly as easy.

Plus, I'm finding that the presentation upgrade for Madden isn't at all what it was cracked up to be.

What do you all think - which game do ya'll like best?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #2
six
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: IMO, NCAA 10 Kicks Madden 10's Booty

I haven't got madden yet, but I will have it early next week...I will tell you then for sure but I love NCAA, but Madden definitely looks to have something NCAA doesn't...presentation.

The gameplay for madden intrigues me with these stretched ratings, but for my team(Titans) I'm afraid my 99 speed Chris Johnson will dominate defenses since the speed ratings for defenders have been dumbed down.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I've been playing NCAA 10 like crazy. I am especially enjoying running the ball. I've never been able to run effectively until this game, but now I'm juking and spinning all over the place.

But Madden 10 is a big disappointment to me. The running isn't as fun or nearly as easy.

Plus, I'm finding that the presentation upgrade for Madden isn't at all what it was cracked up to be.

What do you all think - which game do ya'll like best?
I like NCAA 06 PS2. I'm not blown away by any of these next gen EA football games. As far as the juking in NCAA I hate it. Guys juking off of the wrong foot, so unrealistic. How in the hell does a guy juke to the right while angling his body in that direction on his right foot? Stupid. There is absolutely no foot planting and no realistic representation of weight transfer while making cuts. It's horrible. My cousin is bring Madden over once he leaves work, so I have to hold out till then.

Yeah I'm mad.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by six
I haven't got madden yet, but I will have it early next week...I will tell you then for sure but I love NCAA, but Madden definitely looks to have something NCAA doesn't...presentation. .
In my opinion, as much as NCAA's presentation has been slammed, and Madden's presentation has been lauded. Madden's presentation isn't much, if any better. Hammond just sucks the life out of everything. So I turned off the commentary, but the PA announcer is asleep on half the plays. Plus, the cuts scenes are kinda boring.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

The running game is on point with Madden 10. If you are struggling it must be your stick skills. And I did it on the Hardcore settings.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
Pro

northface28's Arena

Its not even close, Madden is far superior. I actually feel like I am playing a football game. Players other than rbs get tired and actually come back when subbed out. a defensive player getting tired? Say it aint so. What a concept.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
Rookie

It's post like this that ncaa is never gonna get better, the game is just staight wack, It's pretty much football for scrubs.
NCAA 06 still the best in the series, what makes it worse is it's made by the same company.

- Allen Iverson
Old 08-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

I plan on playing Madden for what it is and NCAA for the same. The college and pro games are way different.

I want college to be wide open, fun and gun football, and pro to be a little more difficult.

Why everyone needs to compare them is beyond me, they both should offer plenty of fun.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »