Home

Kinda wished I Kept NCAA10

This is a discussion on Kinda wished I Kept NCAA10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 11:28 AM   #17
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Kinda wished I Kept NCAA10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleWAY
Nope, it's called passion and desire. Clemson has YET to learn what that is, since no ACC title in how long?

and to the OP, I'm no kid. I'm 24 and that trading NCAA even tho you got "$40" for it, sill makes no sense what so ever.

So, you pay 60 for NCAA.
Then, pay around 20 for Madden.
Now, what? Trade Madden in and get what....maybe $30 for it? And still pay $30 more for another NCAA?

LMFAO...oh, Priceless.
nice, coming from the the one ACC team we owned the last half decade. maybe you guys should RE-learn what passion and desire is....and oh yeah, get somebody who actually knows whats going on with he program cause good ol' bumpkin bobby obviously doesnt. and yeah..QUIT CHEATING!!! free shoes university
Old 08-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
I know I don't get top dollar but i usually don't trade football games until basketball games come out.

NCAA is a good game. Madden looks beautiful but honestly that's the only place it beats NCAA in my opinion.

NCAA does a few things better than Madden that really stand out and are important to me.

1. Tackling. Yeah, I know, no pro-tak, no 9 man gang tackles but, you don't get those "hugging" tackles either. Madden has some really soft tackles.

2. Pursuit. Madden still has the "lock and trail". Defenders run at the ball carrier so they can get behind the ball carrier and chase. NCAA does a better job of cutting off.

3. WR aggressiveness. Simple. Receivers go for the ball more realistically. Madden receivers go over the shoulder way too often when going up for the ball at it's highest point would make much more sense.

They're essentially the same game but, NCAA is smoother on the field.
Yes, gameplay is better in NCAA 10 but with no presentation or atmosphere the gameplay can only go so far. Madden 10 gives me the excitement level that I am looking for in a GAME while NCAA plays well but gives me no reason to play because it lacks FUN.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #19
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

I'll trade you my NCAA 10 for Madden 10. Can't be worse than this.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersooner31
I traded in Call of Duty for Madden so I have both. Haven't started a franchise yet but it looks pretty good. Better graphics but a lot of the same animations and plays are in Madden so it's not that big of a jump. Either way, once NHL 2010 comes out, bye bye football games for several months.
this x 1,000,000,000,000
We should create another OS ps3 EASHL team.
NHL 10 might be one of the best games ever made in the sports realm. I am sure it will have it's quirks, but all in all, it's shaping up to be a beauty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »