Home

Quick Questions for PSP players

This is a discussion on Quick Questions for PSP players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
MVP

Donovan's Arena

OVR: 18
Quick Questions for PSP players

Hi there,

I scanned the PSP/PS2 impressions thread and didn't see an answer to the two burning questions I have before buying the game on PSP.

1. Can you auto-rename players with generic names? I recall this option on previous NCAA titles, since there are no rosters for PSP I'd just like my players to have names even if they aren't correct. Can you do this before starting a Dynasty?

2. How is Dynasty on PSP? How long can Dynasty go, is it 20-30 years or limited as most franchise modes are on PSP? Hows off-season/recruiting compared to consoles? Anything missing in Dynasty that is a killer for you?

If anyone knows the answers to these I'd really appreciate a little input.

Thanks in advance,
-Donovan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 09:09 AM   #2
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Quick Questions for PSP players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan
Hi there,

I scanned the PSP/PS2 impressions thread and didn't see an answer to the two burning questions I have before buying the game on PSP.

1. Can you auto-rename players with generic names? I recall this option on previous NCAA titles, since there are no rosters for PSP I'd just like my players to have names even if they aren't correct. Can you do this before starting a Dynasty?

2. How is Dynasty on PSP? How long can Dynasty go, is it 20-30 years or limited as most franchise modes are on PSP? Hows off-season/recruiting compared to consoles? Anything missing in Dynasty that is a killer for you?

If anyone knows the answers to these I'd really appreciate a little input.

Thanks in advance,
-Donovan
Yes you can rename players automatically.

I don't know how long it goes, but the presentation seems about as bare as the past. At least it has sports illustrated covers, unlike 360. Lame covers, but something.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
MVP

Donovan's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Quick Questions for PSP players

Thanks for that, the renaming is a big thing for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »